Male , female or to early?

Torn leaves.
Btw@purplengold
Iv down a bunch of tie’n down if you can see it…lol

1 Like

I’m not seeing any pests.
Not saying there are none! Lol.
Iv looked with a loupe…really don’t know how small they could be…you’ve got me freakn and about to bug research…lol

Hey congrats, keep it up will be watching along :+1:

1 Like

Updates…
Moves my fan some and gave some plant boost.
So far no more leaf tearing.
Never found a bug…

3 Likes

Good deal. Hey no fuss no muss. Looking good bro

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
Hey…should I trim any these top fan leaves?
I read where taking mid to lower is good idea…but ?
There are a string of flowers up the main stem that those upper fan leaves may be keeping light from?
Do you take any top fan leaves off?

1 Like

1 Like

Yup. Id pop a few of those huge ones to start. Go to the top. The biggest fans blocking light to the lowers. Pinch it on off, and rotate down the nodes a bit. 2-3 leaves per ‘cola’. Thats how I always start my defoils. A few days (4-5) later, I take a few more from other spots.

Some plants are bushier then others and need more then 3-4 per cola. Some are less and u dont have to touch.

1 Like

I’ma drive you nuts @PurpNGold74 …so I’m using ILGM flower time nutes right now.
Iv pretty much given full strength through the week split up in each watering.
And don’t think I’m seeing anything to say it’s to much or to little.
So…I have a bottle of tiger bloom as well.
Would you chance feeding them both at the same time?
Or maybe half dose of tiger bloom the first week to see?
What I have is buds and blooms, 2-8-4.

1 Like

You cant drive me crazy my friend. Im here to help.

I wouldnt go full strength with both at this stage. Maybe week 3-4+ of flower to boost the PK, but at this stage? Not advised. A PK toxicity can cascade into lockouts you dont wanna see.

As they say ‘Less is More’. Now if tou wanna rotate between one or the other each feed, I could see the benefit there. But just boosting ppms for the sake of boosting? Nope

1 Like

What ya think @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

He’s already there, have you seen his grows?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:I have…and I hope to get that crazy…:metal:

2 Likes

Lmao. Thanks fellas. I need to update my journal as a matter of fact. 2 plants down (and half gon) 5 more to go this weekend.

She’s looking frosty man! Those sugar leaves are covered in the sticky. Keep em green

1 Like

Big ben down again.
Smdh. Nice game the other night…I went on to sleep and missed y’all get them chiefs…sux is I love the chiefs…and a Steeler fan needs all the help we can get stick losses on afc northerners…lol…your ravens looking tough.
Maybe this dam Haskins kid will grow up quick…somehow I don’t see any quick in the equation!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha it was a GREAT GAME!! I woke my kids up yelling like a banshee when Helaire fumbled lol.

Ben took some vicious hits from the Raiders. Crosby is on a mission man!

Haskins is a grown man bro! Like physically he’s a specimen. Can make EVERY THROW. Just between the ears he screams Tony Romo… like seriously. Ive never seen that much talent just wasted. He’s gonna have to buckle down and TRY to succeed… best of luck there lol.

Browns looking tough too.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly…his attitude needs to grow up.
Sueing his gf. Cause his wife knocked his teeth out when she found out about the gf.:rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Smdh.
And I’d just told a dude the day before, after the “washington football team” dumped him…I bet he sobered up…HELL NO…lmao. it could happen! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
Think I might be emergency state here…lol…you know kinda what stage I’m at…and out weather has changed fast recently…went down to shreveport yesterday and it warmed up fast from just 4hrs away…anyway…I’m fighting humidity…get’n dam near 70% at times…lil.over maybe…seems short periods…but I’m not stayn in 50-60 range like I have with ease…my question is…how much do I have to worry about bud rot… hitting that humidity?..I’m around week 3-4 of flower you know…I have a dehumidifier running…and still goin over 70. Had to head down there Saturday and today been first day I could check up in morning much…got me noided…am I to worried?

I could dip temps under 70 some, making the air con run more…it seems the more it runs the lower my humidity is…but what’s the cost for temps in the 60s?..I mean on the plants…hell with the electric bill…till I find a system that cures all this…lol…smh…

Our electric bill almost tripled after I got my set up, girlfriend almost hit the roof then she realized we were a month behind on the electric bill due to forgetting to pay and it turned out the bill didn’t jump too much after all

Oof

1 Like