Male , female or to early?

Lol ditto my dude. You got more skills then you give yourself credit for. Trust me. Ima show you my 2 weeks old plants later :rofl: u got me beat hands down

1 Like

Yeah but like now even this huge ass clown huge to me been flipped for enough days it doesn’t seem like it’s coming on her fast enough.
I’m getting annoyed on it a bit… I got lots to learn that I know you already know… and I seem like I realized that you have a lot more to say but don’t think I need it right now at times which is a little bit good

1 Like

Anyway I’m all jacked up here trying to go get a cover test and it’s insane the process, so my ramblins probably worse than usual LOL but now I got all kinds of questions the bigger plant take longer feeling like I should have plenty of life now the temps in the humidity has had to stay lower than normal wonder if that might do it wonder if I just don’t remember this plant doing this I know soon after I flipped its mother I had to leave town for several days

1 Like

O nah man. Whatever i wanna say comes out. Kinda just me… over the internet and with texts, ive learnd to rewrite before sending, but its being said.

And KISS…. Keep It Simple Stupid

1 Like

Big plants can go slower, alot more development to do over 3 feet compared to one footers.

But normally the more mature a plant, the faster it flips.

Sorry its the stoner in me but what the hell are we talking about anyway. Show ur work lol

1 Like

:rofl:ain’t home…I’ll upload later.
I got some green pistils already…and a guess is I flipped on the 10th?..lil hairs on those…I’ll have get home to know that for sure. Just expected I’d see flowers trying by now.
I bent and twisted and threw her right into the fire…lol.i know I broke skin a couple times…butt still seems like those limbs are ok.
And worry I might herm it. Or that’s slown it too… or maybe she’s not slow at all LMAO

2 Likes

8 days and u see pistils. Sounds about right.

Im sure they’ll be fine. Ive snapped whole limbs at this dtage that come back with a vengeance. Dont be sensitive! Get in there and show em who’s boss

2 Likes

Lettuce…lol…is prob 2.5 feet after I spread it out touching all walls in 4x4. Lol…here’s some shitty pics…man I’m beat…bout to hit the couch…covid negative, but thinks I could be fighting it off…who knows…but here is one of the nasty breaks I made…and the other pics are pistils up above those breaks…seems like it’s gonna at least try!

1 Like

O yeah Im seeing plenty of pistils. The white ones only. In the first pic, the green ones are called something else… petioles? Stipules? Something…

Rest easy

1 Like

O I know what u needed to hear! Damn Chiefs didnt let that farewell tour continue :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.ya, it was ugly…all I could think, end of first qrt. Was…this chit goin just how we need it…then…not to long latter…:rofl:…it wasn’t…
The the steven A. Dude unloaded on the cowgirls fans monday.was funny as hell. And suggested Steeler get watson(he’s a fit, but how long before he can even play)…or again…make my ears happy…he says get that seattle qb!..I’m onboard w that!(as if anyone gives a fck🤣)…but some other dude says he’s got word from seattle office…ain’t nobody ,russell, or coach goin anywhere.,sux…lol…

1 Like

Im so behind on league chatter it’s embarrassing. Dont even know what coaches are moving.

I wouldnt touch Watson with Jerry Jones money. He may play again, but it wont be for a while… he’d look nauseating in Black & Yellow tho so I guess thats good for you! Haha. Id Go All In on Russ if possible. But he aint going nowhere. Its a long offseason tho. You guys have some shoes to fill

1 Like

Yup.only choice is that kid that can’t keep it togather…on hand anyway.
This crossed my mind though how easy would it be to get that backup of the Ravens LMAO he didn’t look that bad man wouldn’t it be funny

1 Like

By the way I hated seeing Jackson go to the Ravens I was a fan because he came from Louisville and I was pissed at Arkansas for firing the coach that went to Louisville.
If they would have let petrino say three Hill Mary’s and apologize I would have been happy.LMAO

1 Like

Bahahaha. Yeah I definitely was a fan at Louisville. Figured no way he makes it to 31… ill be Dang’d if he not only fell but we pulled the trigger! In Ozzie We Trust! Dude was a gangster talent eval (except WR…)

I saw Jackson go 51-55 passing one game against Syracuse or somebody orange… the year before he battled Watson to the end. Was sold that day. 51 of 55?! With Mike Vick wheels? O sign me up.

Huntley played GREAT! Should have a qb competition in the offseason. Just to F with Jack. Good thing he was an undrafted Free Agent. Should give him a 4 year n be done with it. Speaking of… we gotta PAY Jackson… im terrified at the numbers

1 Like

Probably out of send that dude on over to Pittsburgh so y’all can pay Jackson :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How much water you think this monster would drink?
2liters a day?
What I been doin.
I think it wants more…?

1 Like

2 liters a feed/water sounds about right. How big are the pots?

Also On feed days, ill wet the pots with normal water just a bit, add nutrient solution after

Nutes everytime every day.
I do wet the top all over and wait…then lay it to it…not to get that hard surface run off.
This bag…prolly 7 gallons?

2 Likes

Lol…wife bought the bags…kinda all I had BIG to transplant to…she was happy I used it…lol

1 Like