Male , female or to early?

O so yall made it?!? Lucky buggers lol. We needed the Pats to beat the Fins (didnt happen), Colts lost to Jags, Raiders got the W… and of course to beat yall. O well… im naked face today lol. Havent been sans sideburns and beard in 3ish years

Anyway,steelers are in…but straight to KC. Smh.
Ya I felt like I had inflicted enough pain and decided to wait a few days to defol, the autos fattened up alot, but the jus aren’t as dense…I got some more seeds that I’m sure I’ll use…but this far I don’t think they are as good overall as the photos…

1 Like

Don’t sleep on my Pat’s

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:…smh… patriots fan.
Almost as bad as a ravens fan…gotta have some respect tho…every patriots fan I knew is now a bucs fan.
Least you are a real fan!

1 Like

In Mac we trust. We lost but toward the end they woke up. Our defense n running game insane right now. Can’t believe the Titans did great the way they did without Henry 4 a bit

2 Likes

Was actually happy to see it.
And I’m wondering if titans are getting him ready for playoffs.havent heard if there is a chance. If so they may win it all too

1 Like

They got the bye week so I think he coming back. That’s 1 huge dude. The dude from the colts nice 2

2 Likes

Yea Titans gonna be tough if Henry makes it back, Pats are scary as long as Belicheck is the coach man… that D is Quick and Vicious lol. I got yall over KC rn… they havent been awake since about midseason :man_shrugging:t5:

And Idky but Philly is my NFC sleeper. Hurts has magic to him. And they got a whole stable of running backs

2 Likes

Best defense and running backs we ever had in my opinion. Idk nfc 2 open right now I think Greenway n cowgirls r the problem

1 Like

Forty-niners are gonna get rid of them cow girls for ya!:joy:…I’d enjoy watching even the ravens kick the crap out of the cowgirls!:rofl:

1 Like

The lettuce clone…
Eat’n up ever inch of the 4x4 is up next…lol…flipped the lights a few days ago…

2 Likes

Beautiful work

2 Likes

Ok @PurpNGold74 ,I got an impossible question (again),:joy:…but…that first unknown I did, if you had to put a finger on what that was?,what’s your guess?,gotta be ALOTT indica I think.lol…and second half is…what does ILGM have thats gonna turn out just like it?:grin:…easy hu?
I got two fairly big and one small clone off that thing…was that impressed, but hate to lose the line,if I did tho…wth would replace it?
Btw…I got auto seeds left…I don’t think I’ll spend anymore money on anymore. What you’ve said about your results with them seem dead on. I bet that unknown had double the weight per bud than the auto. Easy. I was disappointed overall. Of course everyone else didn’t notice…they already lovin’ it…lmao…I did
Prolly got 1.5#
1.354 I’m sure of.

1 Like

The auto

1 Like

Nice looking bud congratulations

2 Likes

Lmao gimme a second bro. Running kids to school.

The usual suspects: Gold Leaf and Granddaddy purp.

Wicked Hybrids: White Widow, Super Silver Haze (one of my favs) n Blue Dream.

Sleeper indica pick: Crystal

OG Kush and Fire OG are also excellent cultivars. And Super Lemon Haze is another that quite a few mods kept as a keeper.

Any of the above have the potential to knock ur socks (& shoes haha) off

2 Likes

I think I saw someone win one the contests lately.with one that I thought looked just like it.
Pretty sure it was blue dream…not sure
Sht. Or maybe the purple…now I gotta go look…that take me forever :rofl:

1 Like

Ok. It was hellraisers blue dream…what you think? Lol

1 Like

Hellraiser is a monster grower. But ive seen asshats grow it to perfection. Im sure its right up ur alley haha!

1 Like

Where is that middle finger button!!???
:rofl::rofl:…honest iv considered myself lucky AF so far.
Even with your great guidance!
Your top shelf…for me anyway…everyone communicate differently…but your always clear and seem to know where my mind is heading.:v:

1 Like