Male, Female, Hermie... or too early

Hi guys… here is another one of my plants this one is Sour Blueberry OG Kush, I believe auto… it was a bag seed but typically i know what strand… grown in 25% perlite, 35%FFOF, and FF Bush Doctor Coco Loco… outdoors in a 10-15L Plastic Plant Buckets… They are 4-5 wks old… I just started using the CANNA Coco 2-part fertilizer… I believe this plant is a hermie or a male because it looks different then the two females that are starting to flower… however they are different strands and this is my first grow… can someone help???

1 Like

It’s a boy.

6 Likes

Did I catch it in time to not with my females???

I would think so. I don’t see the little sacs starting to look like they are opening. Also, if there is no yellow pollen dust on the fan leaves close to them your girls should still be virgins. Best of luck on your grow!

4 Likes

Nope no pollen… still pretty young too so I am hoping I caught it in time…

1 Like

Male. Sorry.

2 Likes

He is no longer an issue… throwed out… :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Fast fast cut it down before they open and fertilized your whole garden oh, I bet that you had been keeping a very Vigilant eye on those little balls so the next time you will know very early…way before the time you posted these pictures… then you’ll be able to pluck them out early …check ALL THE BALLS out make sure that none of them opened… it just takes one and their pollen is like powder… very fine powder, IF THEY OPEN you’re not going to stop it from being blown around your garden by the wind…

2 Likes

These pics are pretty super close up… like super close up… I believe they just started to sex because these are extra tiny… def not opened… this is the first day that these have looked liked lil balls there… I check them regularly… When I threw it out they didn’t even look to have pollen in them…

1 Like