Malawi - strongest strain there is!

Has anyone have experience with this strain ? subpost to be very, very strong with long flower times Thanks !

3 Likes

Its not the strongest strain out there. I have way better than it.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower grew out some Malawi and I’m sure he’ll stop by to give you his experience :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

@MrPeat what ya got? how about some grease monkey?

2 Likes

I had 3 phenotypes, 3 different finishing times. The thin gangly pheno had the longest flowering time. That one ended up finishing sooner than breeder recommended times, but only by 2 weeks. So hang on to your underwear, and buckle up, it’s a long ride.

It’s literally the cleanest sativa feeling ever…

6 Likes

Its more like what don’t I have.

3 Likes

Lol what’s your top 5?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

my top breeders - In House Genetics and Mass Medical strains and Ethos Genetics

1 Like

Ethos have been pretty impressive

1 Like

where did you get your malawi seeds from? Im intersted in growing some.

1 Like

Ace Seeds (females and regular) Welcome to ILGM !!

1 Like

Thanks steve2, unfortunately they do not ship to the U.S :confused:

1 Like

One of my favorite strains! My brother grew it and crossed it with Jack H. We called it Afro-Jack. Was the best weed I ever smoked.

Know that Malawi is like 12 weeks, even indoor.

I would have to go back and double check, but I believe it was DC seed exchange. As you know the breeder was Ace Seeds, and they don’t ship to the US.

1 Like

try “Attitude Seed Bank” they ship worldwide !!! have soe other if that one doesn’t work for you

need to go to a Seed Bank for Ace gear in the US, Know many Choice Seed Bank is one also

i’ve always wanted to try one of these long flowering strains. kerala chellakutti looks like fun too but has a flowering time of 18-25 weeks. that’s like 6 months lol

1 Like

there ia a “special” way to grow a long “flower time” strain (100%) sativa’s - let me know if you want the info

1 Like

yes please!

1 Like