Making connections in New York

Hey Growmies ,
With legalization growing In the u.s I’m looking to make connections with my fellow growmies trading info, ideas , and clones and cuts from Eachother would be great too . Even though I’ve relatively new to it Growing is my true passion. lol I’m looking for like minded growmies . I’m near long Island, NY, let’s do it!

5 Likes

Welcomed to the community @Jaydastar54320 we can’t shared any info about personal info. Or address but if you need help or info about grow and strains we here to help you.
Happy growing

2 Likes

Thats kind of a bummer but I understand the reasoning

1 Like

Well let me ask how can I keep my plant robust and thick stems in veg and preparing for flower, seems like when you top the stems get much thinner ,any tips and tricks ?

Now I grow in a 3x3 and I usually do 4 plants … I’ve used 3 gallon pots both times but now im thinking of experimenting and moving up . At first I was thinking 5 gallon but I said f it and got the 7 gallons I use oceanforest soil n mix in about 20% perlite … just a lil FYI

1 Like

Yes you can grow with 5gl pot and 7gl pot some ppl used 10gl for more yields

1 Like

You’ll want to get some silica to add it to your nutrient reservoir. I use 6ml per 5 gal and it strengthens the stems. Also have a fan pointed directly at your girls. I have a small 6 inch on the lowest setting just to get a little sway back and forth

4 Likes

And I recommended if you are in photos toppings and LST for you stems

Can also try LST or HST training. Where you trained at there will be a thick knob and that will lead to better nutrient uptake

4 Likes

Yea so I grow in soil. I do some lst like topping and tying down and sometimes using those plastic lst clips that bend the plant about 90 degrees .I do also put up scrog to try n achieve max potential space wise … I’m gonna look into the scilica too. For the most part my environment is dialed in lastly I’m thinking genetics…
I grow in a 3x3 with the mars hydro fc 4800. I recently got the sp3000 and the 2x4 tent … what do you guys think is the fattest ilgm strain weight and yield wise

Jan 7-8 cannacon is nyc just letting you know u will be able to buy clones seeds and much more I’d you go. Might even bump 2 me

2 Likes

Add recharge and fish shit 2 your nutrition it will strengthen your girls and increase your yield

U said 4 7 gallon pots in a 3x3??? Dude u will outgrow that tent fast if that’s the case. I gotta see pictures of this. Lol

1 Like

Google kyle kushman chiropractic

I would suggest 3 gallon pots in a 3x3 or any other tent.
You really don’t need anymore than that.
I have four 3 gallon pots in a 5x5 tent filled wall to wall with no issues.
Just top or film your plants or lst and your good on filling that tent up with one or two plants in 3 gallon pots
Good luck and happy growing

1 Like

Do you mind showing? I’m in a 5x5 with 5 gallon pots and I’m wanting to drop to 3 gallon…how often are you watering ? I’m going at 1gallon on every 4th day. This allows me long weekends and such. What’s the longest you’ve went without watering?

1 Like

I’m currently in coco coir so I have to water every day
About 5 gallons a day for all four plants.
If you are in soil than depending on the size of the plants but I would say every 2-3 days in soil

1 Like

i thought we could do private IMs now? i must have misunderstood

The moderators can send you pm but that’s about it. If you have ig you can locate alot of us there we keep the same name

3 Likes

I haven’t started the 7gallon pots yet but I’ll post when I start em… I’ve grown in 10 gallon before and for the most part the plant will use the space it’s given. With 10 gallon in the 3x3 I had 2 big clones I made from root pods I was watering about every 3rd day, so the 2 of them had 5 gallons each… and no matter what size its always a Fabric Pot!