Making capsules with added Walnut leaf

First post here…
I’ve been making cannabis capsules for several years now. I use a capsule tray to make 100 at a time. Cannabis is always a little “Sticky” when I powder it, so I typically add some dried black walnut leaf to make it easier to work with. Studies have show that certain parts of walnuts contain juglone which can be poisonous, but also has effects likened to Valium.
So now I’m on my first attempt at growing. I suck at growing things.
My wife has benefited a lot from the capsules, but trying to figure out what to grow is mind boggling. I’m looking for relief for artritis and IBS. Any suggestions?

You want to look for high CBD strains in that case

1 Like

@Goatroper Welcome aboard!! Your gonna to find a ton of fantastic info and people in this space. Wander about a bit, definitely use the search feature, it’ll seek what you want no waiting…. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood @Goatroper

1 Like

My first grow attempt is gonna be Girl Scout Cookie Extreme autoflower. I want to stay simple, and if I get good plants, I’m going to really look into cloning. With Virginia’s four plant limit, I want to keep a continuous grow schedule. What plants have medium to high CBD and at least 10% THC?

This year I want to try a new blend using Mimosa flowers. Mimosa has a mellowing, relaxing effect that I like better than Black Walnut. Plus Mimosa flowers have a great flavor.

1 Like

Gorilla glue auto for pain and a nice CBD lemon Auto grow those two and mix together in ur tablets you will have a good pain relief and CBD for the rest

2 Likes