Make Dab without Risk of explosion

So I thought I would share what I read in new high times mag,it’s called the Rosin technique,you need a hair iron,parchment paper and buds.set hair iron to medium low and put a bud in the parchment paper,squeeze hard for a few seconds then collect the squeezed out resin.
it says “think this is a gimmick,think again:several pioneers of the technique have been able to produce sizable quantities of concentrate using a shirt press or some other industrial heat press.and some have even placed in High Times Cannabis Cups with Rosin-tech dabs.excellent examples of the technique can be seen by go ogling #rosintech

Sounds like a big mess to me LOL

Nope sure aint,comes right off the parchment paper like it’s supposed to. I tryed it after I posted this and it quite easy and results were great.

1 Like

That’s great Cash, thanks for the info. I’ve seen lots of different techniques on YouTube but have never heard of this one. Do you know how well it works on trim? I suppose it would be about the same. Also wondering about the left overs. I’m thinking about edibles. I can’t see a person getting all the trichs out this way so maybe canna butter or something else. But my concern is you already heated up the cannabis would that make a difference in the end product. I’ll have to try this out to see. Thanks man.

No I don’t know about the trimmings.I just read the article last night and tryed with a 1 gram nug today after I posted the thread,I would say it’s a good technique if you just wanna a little bit without it taking hours to make or risk of death lol

I try this with some strawberry Kush and I couldn’t get anything out of it except a horrible smell I used a flat iron for hair