Major dilemma! Where to hang several pounds of bud?

Alright, heres the deal, I didnt anticipate these plants to be as grande’ as they turned out to be. I could hang them in my grow room, but… its only 4 x 5 which might hang a pound or so? Maybe 2 if you crammed them in there? However, I suspect Im gonna have a lot more than the grow chamber can tolerate. I do have a 24x32 unheated garage? It would be cold in there? What would you do?
Input is always a bonus
So thanks in advance
Cannabian@needabiggerdryingroom.wow!

2 Likes

Colder than 60f?
I’ve dried in many temps, and find 60f/rh 60 works the best.

1 Like

Yeah probably colder than that. I think I may be forced to use a space heater and poly off an area in there?

1 Like

I’m sure it’s possible at lower temps, you’d just have to be really careful about the rh. Maybe colder is better?

I should investigate it further. I think the first signs of flower are happening now? Calyx hairs are starting to show with the new leaves instead of a few leaves later. So I suspect sometime by the end of next week it will be obvious and GAME ON! Its been 6 months so far! 2 more months of flower maybe more? The Johaar might take longer as its a mountain sativa? I suspect the Afghans will finish first?

1 Like

I’m starting to see preflowers outdoors. I’m in zone 5a. I expect full on flowering by mid August.

1 Like

We are zone 5a as well.

1 Like

You got some pics of what they look like today?

Some from 4days ago here.

1 Like

yep kinda similar

that was just taken standing on a stool

1 Like

I usually get flowering by mid August. Although last year my ilgm Cali dream was full on by the end of July.

1 Like