Mainlining to 16. Dinafem Purple Orange cbd/ Dinamed cbd plus

That’s exactly what happened to this

you can see the scar that was the whole other half the mainline and I know your supposed to do it from seed to get more symmetry once the plant becomes mature the nodes began to come out staggered instead of opposite on another allowing for perfect manifolding but you can make it work with a clone especially that one seems like it’s still immature and you’ll be able to get her going like a seed… also…3rd pic down did you remove all the nodes and shoots between the top or did the side branches just not grow yet or are you doing a true mainline where you “Y” the plant the “Y” each side and then “Y” both branches coming out the top like this this a true main line where all branches get the same amount of auxin flownthere are no branches lower then another its splits those split and those splits split for a total of 8 minimum u can go one more time or go up one more node and top again for 16 but just remember every topping your distributing energy really dividing it that’s a true manifold theres a few ways to cheat a top or 2

2 Likes

Day 38:
I’m going to plant the clone right into promix hp and water with 5.84ph

The two girls, stopped with the attempts of topping and bending and tying and just letting her grow for a while

Dinamed cbd plus tied down at all for new tops.

5 Likes

Day 54: positive changes and growth.

I have been very busy and haven’t been able to post anything for a while but I am pretty happy with the way things are going. All three plants are now feeding at full strength nutes.

Dinamed cbd plus: she has been so easy to mainline. No matter how rough I am with this plant it always recovers quickly. I now have 8 mains growing. One more chop to 16 then I will be throwing the net up for all the girls and flipping to flower.

Purple orange cbd: I have been doing a lot of tying down and lst to keep her from growing out of control. She is a whole new plant from the chopped up mess I had going before. I’m sure she will finish very strong.

Purple orange cbd clone: she has been in a 3 gallon pot for almost 2 weeks now and needs to be up potted to 5 gallons but I won’t have time until mid next week… I topped her and plan to do some lst once she has been transferred.

Temp is kept at about 24 Celsius with a humidity of about 55%. These girls seem very happy with those numbers. That’s all for now! Happy growing

5 Likes

Allot of good looking plants there!!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! These girls grow much healthier and faster in the promix hp than they did in fox farm ocean forrest.

1 Like

Day 82… or something like that…

This time of year has become so busy I haven’t been able to post anything or even watch any other grow logs… I have a lot of catching up to do on everyone’s plants!

So this is where I am today. The two purple orange plants basically went right into flower over night when I switched to 12/12… it’s been about a week and a half. They’re being fed 3/4 strength of their base nutrients along with 2 ml per litre of bud candy (carbs). They seem to love the extra carbs!

The dinamed cbd plus finally made it to 16… I got lazy in the end and stopped tying down, now they’re all netted… from the difference in the plants I don’t think I will be mainlining again… She is just now starting to show signs of flower so the feeding is at 1/2 strength nutes and 2 ml per litre of bud candy.

The canopy is at about 2 1/2 feet tall from the ground… nice and short for my tiny tent!

Happy growing!!

2 Likes

F N A brother, looks great! Looks like you pretty much covered every square inch of your grow space

1 Like

Thanks buddy! I couldn’t be happier with how well the tent has filled out. I’m on my way over to your thread to check out your plants.

2 Likes