14 Likes

Damn…just damn :eyes:

Spectacular :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Just beautiful

Day 108, day forty-one of flower. Trichomes are
looking cloudy time to flush

10 Likes

Congrats on the impending cut…that’s a beautiful plant miguel :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Let her keep growing bro. She’ll almost double up those colas! :muscle:t5::muscle:t5: Looking great tho

1 Like

With all those white pistols, looks closer to 2-3 weeks. I think if you wait you’ll have a 1/3 more weight than if you chop soon

2 Likes

Very cool grow ! @Miguel817
What is the material used for your screen and tie downs?

Tie downs are copper electrical wires and the grill
On the pot is thin steel rods

2 Likes

Day 114, day forty-seven in flower
Pic is under led grow light

Pic flash from camera

14 Likes

Nice! :fire::grin:

Oooo yeaaa. :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

1 Like

Well done! :call_me_hand:
I think, if you don’t mind, my wife and I might try your mainlining techniques!?

1 Like

20191022_193636

2 Likes

@Miguel817 Hi, been keeping an eye on your thread & your girls are looking amazing man, fantastic job :clap:

Is mainlining more time consuming than merely doing lst. The reason I ask that is I have a couple of plants that I need to slow down and dont want to scrog and was thinking mainlining might buy me time while some of the other late starting girls catch up.
Thanks dude! :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely. Mainlining adds about a month of veg time i believe. Its repeatedly stunting them and pruning and training and bending them to ur will.

@Miguel817 did it like a frigging pro tho. If u follow his lead, u maynot miss much time at all

4 Likes

Thanks Purp, yep Miguel did a fantastic job on his. My BD is the one I’m thinking of, I topped them all today but they look kinda funky to start mainlining them not sure. I’ll post some pics on my thread and tag you all:wink:

4 Likes

My first attempt at it went horribly. And also turnd out to be a male. I maynot be the best helper there. But tag me anyway :joy:

1 Like

I think the key is patience

3 Likes

I’ve grown in that department since starting this hobby so that’s no prob :+1:

1 Like