Mainlined blueberry kush starting from clone. 2nd grow

Don’t beat yourself… you can split the 6 into 12 or any other quantity for that matter…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Lol yea I guess. I need to stop mauling this plant and just realize it needs so much less attention then my flower tent.

2 Likes

so whats mainlined?

It’s also called manifolding just think of the manifold on a car where the exhaust splits into several dif pipes at the intake. Basically toping over and over so you can get 8 to 16 main colas and 0 larf.

This is the goal,Manifold-marijuana-in-full-growth

4 Likes

Holy smokes.

1 Like

Yea this is my goal for my next grow. With all the stuff I’ll get off this harvest I’m hoping to really take my time with it and shape the plant out.

1 Like

You may be interested in my latest piece of madness…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

What you got cooking?

2 Likes

Back to back fluxed mainline, with an additional mainline to be produced on top of the original…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Lol now that looks just sadistic. Your like the Dr frankenstein of weed.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: thanks, I’ll take that…I’ve been called worse…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Utter failure achieved in record time. Both mother and clone killed by what I think was a combination of poor environment in the closet and being watered to run off straight after being transplanted into a 3 gallon pot. My Christmas present will be another 4x4 and a new strain lol.

Bummer bro. I know a lot of what I’m learning is what not to do. :pensive::v:

Sad news… damn, was looking forward to see em grow up…sorry…:sunglasses::v:

All may not be lost for the strain at least. The soil has finally begun to dry out after almost 2 weeks without watering and the new growth is rebounding.

The mainline I was working on may survive too but I don’t know if I want to carry it forward or start from scratch with a new clone.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe give them some time, unless you under pressure to produce…some plants rebound with a vengeance and end up stronger…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

That’s a fact, for sure :+1:

5 Likes

You were right.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Glad they came around for ya! :+1::+1::100::v:

1 Like