Main stem split while bending branches!

I left mine on till harvest time but my split was deep . I removed the tape after 2 weeks . Just check it now and then to make sure your stems don’t get to wide for the zip tie loop

1 Like

OK cool, I think I’m gonna remove the first patchwork that I did which was a black zip tie pretty tight over the duck tape and that shoelace type string as well

1 Like

Hey @LilRon if you have an Aloe plant you can cover wound with the gel or if you can get raw honey, that works good too! It will provide natural microbes to aid in healing!

1 Like

Oh wow that’s awesome! I believe I have an aloe plant outback! I will grab a piece and slather it on the wound! I really appreciate it Holmes!!!

1 Like

stem spliting is one of these new fancy techniques for increased harvest, there is no proof for it to work but i have see people splitting their stems on purpouse…

you got all the infos you need …

happy growing

1 Like

I use plastic wrap for food. A small piece to wrap the branch and a super small pc of tape to hold it wrapped. Dont wrap the tape around the branch if u dont have too. Just get to where the plastic stays held together. When u top leave a piece of the one u r clipping off dont go low to the point it is flat. It will be a sturdier area if u leave a small point where u clip off the branch. Good luck

3 Likes

My little girl is a little droopy since the break yesterday, she should be ok right? Is it just the shock?image|375x500

Yeah man she should be OK, it will take a day or two to heal some! Make sure the break doesn’t move around.

1 Like

I appreciate it Holmes! I gave her a little water and she perked right up!

1 Like