Magnifier recommendations

i purchased a 60-100x magnifier that attaches to my phone and i must be really tech ignorant because I cant see anything thru it no matter what i try. any recommendations?

1 Like

have you tried it with out the phone, just looking through it. I bought a clip on one, and just use it to look through, as the pics were never there when I tried to clip it on anything…

yes tried it off the phone and can see the object I am trying to magnify but when i clip it on the phone its black. I made sure it was over the camera part too

I tried one of those clip on phones ones. It took a little bit to get used to but once you get it down it’s pretty easy.

I use this one I got from amazon and it works pretty well. I would mess with the one you have though to see if you can get the hang of it.
For some reason it won’t post the correct link. It is available as a 1 piece for $12.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LAX52IQ?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

@hippy4life a tip would be to use the magnification attached to your phone and use over a new paper text or something that is flat and focus on that, THEN try looking at your buds :+1::wink:

1 Like