Magic mushrooms

Cactus is just beginning to bloom way down here on or about 26N97W Grid. Going out Saturday to walk the battlefield here by Brownsville!! Wish me luck…

2 Likes

What do ya got there?

What do I have where? What ? When ? and Why?

1 Like

We take the fungi, dry, freeze it, grind it up. Fill gelatin caps with the dried ground product. Easier to dose… And especially micro dosing. Once again, this is a hypothetical issue. I have negative knowledge about any of this… This is a fictional story…

1 Like

Nice! Always interesting to see new meds out there.

Have not been on this forum in quite sometime. Hoping everyone’s pipes are filled and mushies are fresh! Mike

Anyone ever have on of theses? Will they make $20 worth of oyster mushrooms?

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm what type of mushrooms these are ? Pretty sure they are liberty/gold tops

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody knows more about mushies than I ever will…

2 Likes

Dry and get a spore print, see what color they bruise. And go from there.

1 Like

OK that’s a complete new thing for me. I don’t have a dehydrator so what’s the best way to dry them ? Once that’s done I’ll ask you to run me through the printing/bruising process haha

1 Like

Bruising is done when they are still wet. You want to pinch a spot with your fingers, and let air git to it. It should turn a blue purple color. I just sit mine outside in a cardboard box with holes in them, but its over 100 degrees here with like 10% humidity. You can take a print while wet as well, just get a clean white sheet of paper, take just the cap on the mushroom, and sit in gills down on the paper, and then cover it with a glass, let it sit for a while, and then check to see if there are spores on the paper. It will take longer when wet. You want to see dark blueish purplish black spores, but even if they pass those tests there is a possibility that they still are not them. At that point rub a bit on the back of your hand and wait for a couple hours to see if your skin goes numb, if not then rub a little on your lips, see if they go numb, and lick the edge of your lip so see if its bitter or makes your tongue go numb, if not taste a little tiny piece, and see if it makes your stomach hurt or any other side effects, just take it slow otherwise it could be really bad. There are a lot of mimics out there.

1 Like

Awesome man. Thanks a heap. I’ll go pick a bunch this afternoon and dona few tests and take some photos and report back. :handshake:

1 Like

Let me know whats good.

2 Likes

Also how do I set a featured topic in my profile so that people can see my journal easily ? Sorry just noticed u had it in yours :smiley:

1 Like

Let me set mine up again and I will tell you lol.

1 Like

Ok so click on your profile pic at the top right corner of the screen. Then click on the icon that looks like a person, then click on preferences, then where it says account click that and select profile, scroll down to featured topic and paste your threads url in there.

1 Like

Think I’ve done it

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you did as well.

1 Like