Magic Butter Machine Tincture

I started with making butter to make brownies then after researching edibles more and more I found that you wanted higher fats to bond to THC so I started infusing coconut oil because of the high fat content for potency. I have epilepsy too so I already used a saturated fat diet and ot worked out perfect. I figured out the temp would take potency away at a certain point so I started making rice crispy treats for a while because I didn’t really need to heat much up to make. Eventually I couldn’t eat rice crispy treats anymore and found out how to make RSO and never looked back. The gummies are compact and potent and I dont have to eat much to feel the effects like I did with brownies and crispy treats. I have thought about making a batch of butter and oil and tincture and doing a full infused meal. How about you? Make anything fun?

1 Like

I have done butter a few times for brownies and biscuits but it kind of feels like a waste of weed as I never seem to get much effect from them,although making it a few times before in a pot for 48 hours I have only done it in my mb2 once so far and to make the tincture with the vodka that I use for my gummies which give me more effect ,its just they taste really strong of vodka lol,strange you should mention epilepsy as for the pain of my emphysema they give me tramadol and one of the side effects that I have had is that I now suffer from seizures to for which I’m on epilem I think it’s called,I’m not convinced they work as I have had many seizures while on them but I have actually been clear of those for 2 years,thats another reason I want to eventually if I can come off the opioid pain killers for the herbal option totally ,as the effects from cannabis are pain relief,helps with my appetite and helps me sleep which is all good,not so much for the prescription pain killers, I also tried decarbonising my weed and grinding it up and putting it in capsules to see if that would work but they have little effect,but I am told there is a better way of doing the capsules by using the cannabis oil that you would get from either pressing it in a press or there’s some other way that people get it with gas,and then using some of that resin mixture with something else and they are supposed to be much more effective,shame is I’ve always loved to smoke it to,the smell of it and the taste of it are so lovable and comforting and delicious in many ways to me so its a real shame,look at me going on and on lol sorry I tend to do that sometimes

1 Like

Make the tincture and gummies like I do and you’ll feel them much more. Edibles don’t do much for me so I figured out how to make them potent enough for even me to feel. I hope they help! They have me on 1500mlg of Keppra a day for seizures. It works well, I haven’t had a major seizure in a couple years either. The side effects from the pills are rough though. Pretty hard on me mentally. Gave me a short temper and I have trouble talking to people now. I’ve worked around the anger with smoking and edibles and just talking myself down. I know it’s the meds so I remind myself that and it goes away. I was prescribed Tramadol for broken ribs once and instantly stopped taking it. It did nothing for the pain and made me feel not right. The oils for pills is made from waxes or shatters. You can heat press flower to get the wax or get butane extracted oil and decarb those like you would flower and fill the capsules with that. Now I can legally grow I can grow my product and experiment with different ways of making edibles and tinctures and making waxes and oils. Haha. Well, when I keep a plant alive long enough to harvest.

3 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean about the tramadol , I don’t really notice them working much until I haven’t got them so they ease the pain a little,other pain killers make me really sick,glad you haven’t had a bad seizure for a while,they really take it out of you and makes all my muscles ache for a few days, I have anger issues sometimes but more due to my childhood but weed helps a lot with that,I’ve thought about getting one of those heated press’s but they are very expensive in the uk and the growing is very risky for me since it’s illegal here and they still promote all this outdated crap about drugs are bad,even most of the medical industry think that but my doctor knows I take it and she tells me what ever helps and if she could prescribe it for me she would

1 Like

Hopefully this gummy recipe helps you then! I think it will. The laws against weed are insane. Zero logic behind it even after all the medical benefits that are known. Even with it being medically legal in my state theres issues. Been almost 2 years and still no dispensaries have opened so you have to grow or get it illegally. It’s changing though. Is there any talk about legalization around you?

1 Like

They have made it ok to get cbd oil but only hemp,the issue has been raised and it’s even gone as far as being voted on in the House of Lords a couple of times but both times it went against legalising it and that was years ago,nothing in the last few years and they seem to refuse to believe that there are any medicinal benefits to the plants,but if I was to get caught that’s what I would tell them,there has never been a cannabis death due to overdose but opioid painkillers there are deaths all the time but they are totally legal to just dish out and they have lots of potentially deadly side effects

1 Like

When the world starts to see how much money Canada and America are making off of legalizing it then they’ll hopefully wake up and do the same.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s totally what I think,if they just try it and see how much money they can make from the tax they would put on it ,they would wonder why haven’t they done it sooner we are one of the highest taxed countries so I know they would put a high tax on it

1 Like

Pharmaceutical company’s and their drugs make a whole bunch of money too and the marijuana industry jeopardizes that approach they block it any way they can but their time is up. Legalization is coming. Soon after marijuana was legalized fully and recreationally in some states here, a few of them decriminalized mushrooms for medical testing for future treatments. The world is finally changing it’s views on safe medicines. The world needs it too!

2 Likes

Hello my friend, I have just put my order in for the gummy materials and I think we have our wires a little mixed up as this way it turns out quite expensive,in your recipe you say 14 ounces of flavoured gelatine but the unflavoured you say 1/4 of a cup, the gelatine is in granule form and I only use 3 tablespoons in my usual recipe , now when I was younger and we would have jelly this came in flavoured blocks made up of cubes and we’d put them into a bowl with boiling water and leave in the fridge to set,so do you mean that flavoured jelly in your recipe? Also I have checked everywhere and I can’t get everclear in the uk all I can get is the 95% vodka or 100% whiskey so I was going to use the vodka again will that still be ok @EYE69MYSELF. I think with the gelatine it’s just a mix up we have but I’d prefer it if you could confirm this,thanks for your help bro

1 Like

Hi! I’m sorry if I confused you. I just go off memory for the most part. I use Jello brand usually and use 2 of their 6 oz boxes.

It would be 1 1/2 cups measured out.

Then 1/4 cup of unflavored gelatin.

I use this brand usually.

1 Like

The amounts I got from the MB recipes and use that amount because of the large amount of gummies it’ll make. You could half the amounts of all the ingredients for a smaller batch. Half the tincture amount too unless you want to go for super potency. Never tried that yet. Waiting for my harvest. Sorry if it’s still confusing.

1 Like

I’ve never used anything other than Everclear. Just use the highest proof clear alcohol you can find I guess. Not sure how well it’ll strip the THC or how well it’ll cook off. Might leave a residue or taste. Maybe after you reduce it put a couple tablespoons of flavor extract straight onto the RSO in the pan and let it mix in. Might help with any tastes of alcohol.

1 Like

Thanks,you confirmed what I thought it’s just in the uk we call it jelly instead of jello lol so it’s all in the translation,again I’ll let you know how they turn out and how they taste,and I’ll do pictures to

1 Like

Sorry! Haha, sorry didnt think abou it just being a translation issue. Let me know how it goes! I hope it work as well with vodka for you.

1 Like

If you read through this @pedally. This will tell you the new recipe I am using for my gummies

2 Likes

Come to the green side @pedally.

2 Likes

had some mix in the freezer waiting for some ambition to do something with it. This thread got me off my ass. Now how to strain it? I never did order that buchner funnel yet so I took a empty boost bottle (protien crap the doc said was good for me) cleaned it out drilled 1/16th inch holes in the lid (lots of em) inside the seal area. Filled the bottle 1/2 full (use a funnel) placed two layers of coffee filter over the bottle placed on the cap put it over a bowl & squeezed slowly ( small squeeze’s releasing inbetween) and it took out all the excess plant still left after the cheese cloth bag squeeze. On my way to gummie squares or what ever shape I can find in the house.

2 Likes

Have a question? We just made our 1st rso oil via rice cooker turned out really well got a thick,dark, black licorice tasting oil super potent. Added all the trimmings from the outside grow trimming,fan leaves and buds from outside grow 24 oz’s reduced down into oil and That 1st night WOW This we call Now & Later hits hard now and then Later hits harder I can’t move. I want to make gummies and now how do I figure out the amount to add. I have 3mg syringes loaded. We want to make gummies you can work with not be stoned all day unable to move. Like for brownies mix??

1 Like

Dont mind me. Just commenting so i can come back and read this when i have a sec

1 Like