Magic Butter arrived

Magi Butter Machine arrived today. I plan on decarbing some popcorn buds and trim tomorrow and decide on what to do first :smiley:

I am thinking butter first and trying some cookies or brownies.

Suggestions and tips welcome.

2 Likes

I have 2 mason jars in oven, temps are from 230-250 up and down hoping for the 240 avg.
Its out in 15 mins then going to get some Lecithin and a fan for the tent and maybe try to make butter or oil tonight.

1 Like

I found a liquid Sunflower Lecithin and got some Coconut oil so I can try both oil and butter.

Nice I have stx version of the mbm I love it I’ve made buttern, and oil. Going to try making cana sugar soon

@Killadruid I just measured the carbed I did yesterday and I have 26g Northern Lights and 17g Maui Wowie. Both are popcorn bud and trim. Now to figure the ratio for the recipe to use them. I have 16 fl oz of coconut oil and 1 lb butter.

I do have 10.5g of nice NL buds and 3.5g of LSD bud. :grinning:

1 Like

Nice. I used organic olive oil. I wanna make some tinctures also. When I made my blue berry muffins I used 8gs of dry ice sift directly to recipe and used the infused oil and damn them were some potent muffins.when I did my oil I ran it thru twice once with leaf and trim and second time with 1/2 oz of blue cookies and white widow. Some older buds I’ve had around didnt like the taste of them but great for edibles.

@Killadruid I went with 20g of NL bud/trim to 2 cups Coconut oil. Hope to make some Brownies for the wifes pain first.

1 Like

I emailed MB since I just got the machine and said it would be nice to be able to search for recipes using either butter or oil. Kind of a pain to look up 5 recipes and none use oil.

Damn I got a downloadable book with mine. Came with 50 different recipes

Yeah there is a lot of recipes. But you don,t know if they are made with tincture, oil, or butter until you see them. I thought a search by oil, butter or tincture would make finding a usable recipe easier.

1 Like