Made a Rookie Mistake

So, recently, I thought my dog ate my seedling. Long story short, I usually have my pots with my gals in them on a table. It began to rain and I put them by my front porch where it’s safe. Anyways, it wasn’t my dog. It was the A/C drain that drains several drops of water that caused the soil to move. I searched for my baby girl and moved the top center mound of soil where she was located at, but couldn’t find her. It wasn’t till I realized that it was the a/c drain. The seedling is still in the pot, but has been displaced like a homeowner in the ghetto going through gentrification in their neighborhood. Is the seedling a lost cause or is there still a chance? I planted her 3mm in the mound of soil. She should still be about less than an inch in the soil, but no idea where. What do you think?

2 Likes

So you can’t find it? Did it have any leaves yet?

no. it was germinated with a tail. about to sprout. Out of the three seedlings the AK47 sprouted. this one that was lost in the soil was on the verge, possibly, of sprouting.

I think the chances are excellent that it will survive as long as it didn’t dry out.

7 Likes