Maddogg grows ilgm gorrilla glue

Cheers @Mark0427 how long did your gg flower for? I have a bd sprouted now and finding the mk a bit difficult to get going atm im finding that the bd don’t like to have wet feet where as the gg is quite easy going

1 Like

My gg flowered just over or just under 10 weeks. I lost track a bit not writing some atuff down with all my doctor visits and all to het my knee in order lol. Gg is super bud. One of my best i think so far. Gonna be a keeper there

1 Like

Yeah sweet cheers mate :+1:t2: Im thinking mines gunna be about 9-10 weeks im half way through giving it pk top booster and im starting to notice bud growth and girth in them now, well thats good to know I can’t wait till its ready now ahha i do have a gorilla mother so ill continue to grow them :slight_smile: @Mark0427

2 Likes

So hard with the outside rh at 90 + was 100% this morning 1 dehumidifier in the room 1 at the intake running , 60 is my best at this present time hopefully the weather here changes if it keeps it up i know imma get a bit of mould but fingers crossed i go well my aim is 3 lbs :sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl: eff you australia hahah

Especially when im about 3 weeks or so from harvest :grimacing::grimacing:

Hey @Hellraiser quick question do you start flushing based on trichromes? I was told to flush once majority are cloudy/milky is this correct? Cheers

1 Like

Yep, when most trichs are cloudy is a good time to go water only.

Ok cheers @Hellraiser you are the man haha :+1:t2::+1:t2: