Maddogg grows ilgm gorrilla glue

First ilgm gg grow anyone who grows gg with some tips and info would be appreciated

7 Likes

FIRST :joy: im growing some as well my first grow your plants look great! I’m logging as well idk how to tag it :/. See all yours look the same both my plants look different haha who knows.

1 Like

Haha i seen the strain and new thats what i wanted what setup are you using im using spider farmer 4000w watt 8 inch exhaust 6 inch intake, and growing in 50/50 coco perlite and using dutch fest nutes @Grasshoppa91

the two big plants are Ilgm GG Thursday will be week 5 veg I might not make that really thinking about flipping sooner then later

1 Like

Looking great!

Looking good
I have a gg in the first week of flower a few weeks behind you so I’ll follow along if that’s cool

2 Likes

Here’s a grow mostly about GG by @Hellraiser.

Heres the girls coming to the end of week 2 flower after a well needed defoliate :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Will keep updated on my progress guys and gals first gg next will be mk ultra and blue dream :+1:t2:

2 Likes

end of week 3 flower anyone have tips to lower humidity? I have 6inch intake fan 8 inch exhaust on high 2 oscilating fans and dehumidifier set to 45% but still on getting my room to about 60% probably doesn’t help that here in aus the outside humidity has been 90%+ lately any tips would be appreciated cheers

1 Like

Looking good
Are you dehumidifying the room the tent is in or in the tent?
Are you exhausting outside and not into the room the tent is in?

@spankyjr1 yes i have a dehumidifier in the room set at 40% the exhaust is running straight up into the roof cavity, i give them a nice defoliate and now im getting 50% humidity :slight_smile: the humidity here lately outside has been 90% or so im thinking that wasn’t helping me but none the less im happy with 50 atm cheers

1 Like

You should be good at 50RH but keep the air moving
Another thing that helps if you can water your plants on different days so 1 plant per day so your not adding all that water at once. Pain in the butt but it does help
Happy growing

Yeah cheers mate :+1:t2: All the fans stay on constantly and ill try the watering method you suggested:) the rh seems to be at a steady 50% now so fingers crossed it stays the same thanks for your help @spankyjr1

1 Like

2 Likes

@Hellraiser how long do you flower your gorrila glues for? They say 8 weeks mine are at week 6 and looks like they will go past 8 weeks

My GG were pretty much done at 8 weeks but I was running a far red light experiment during that grow and running a 13/11 light schedule that made them finish up earlier than they would have normally taken, 9-10 weeks would be expected without the far red.

2 Likes

Oh okay cheers dude im mid week 6 now and this it where im at

@Hellraiser

1 Like

Just harvested gg and mk. Didnt drop bd yet but next run i will. Gg and mk both are super nice smoke. I got a nice tree out of tgem even flipping flower on tyem at like 1r inches tall they still put out super fat buds. Good lick the plants look nice. Usually 1 will tell u best defol times are at day 21 flower and day 42 flower then 2 weeks before chop strip all fans off and leave the rest to finish her out. Worked gr8 for me. Good lick

1 Like