Madam Calamity’s Candy Factory 🍬

Thanks you! I’m curious about the pheno too. I’m going into this grow assuming no color but if it does happens I definitely won’t complain! Glad to hear you’re getting your 2x4 back up and running!

2 Likes

Thank you! Great idea about the alcohol wipes!

2 Likes

Killing it looks amazing

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

I am constantly impressed with everything in this journal. Keep going!

2 Likes

Looking good ma’am

1 Like

Thank you!!! @Growingforothers and @Dhooter

1 Like

I’m diabetic so I always have wipes on hand. Use them when I test my blood sugar and when I’m trimming! Also noticed that I have to wipe down my AC Infinity shears half the time I have to with my Fiskars. Just an observation from my perspective.

2 Likes

I wait until it gets good and built up and use my thumbnail to scrap it off on top of a bong pack. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Looks like I gotta top and chop soon :sunglasses:

Waiting for one more node to grow before I top. Usually I top once I get to the 5th node but I am going off of the coco for cannabis site for the guide for mainlining. They suggest to wait until you get to the 6th node so that’s what I’m gonna do.

![image|375x500](upload://koO1uLFMululJ1MSKWRa18WGw7N.jpeg

17 Likes

Nice! Great color and gdp looks healthy. Gonna go another week or 2? Also- are you gonna do just water water?

3 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: really love the color on your ladies. Gonna be a great smoke

4 Likes

They are looking like they are getting close to me. RCC looks farther along than CCRC and might could be taken a few days earlier. That would help ya out when harvest time comes. You’re gonna be a busy gal for about a week anyway. How many more days are you calculating from flip and how long do you think you have? They are looking great! :+1:

2 Likes

I really wish I could multi-like this post. Really pretty all around!

:100: :heart: :100:

2 Likes

@Low i haven’t decided yet. I’m probably going to wait at least 2 more weeks. I’ll check the trichs again in about a week and go from there.

Thanks @SilvaBack203 i hope it tastes as good as it smells too!

@ChebaMang thank you! I believe I’m at 7 weeks and by 9 I will chop.

Awe thank you @Newt

3 Likes

Finally put my budder to use and made mini pumpkin cheesecakes for thanksgiving! So excited to try one! I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving :v::green_heart::seedling::turkey:

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: they look so delicious. Great job mam killing it

5 Likes