Madam Calamity’s Candy Factory 🍬

Lol …yep it’s fun tho
And your hubby wanted you to grow the seeds you are now ??

2 Likes

Nope. I picked them out. He just showed me the breeders IG. After a few drinks I broke down and bought almost all of the strains he had to offer lol

6 Likes

Hahaha you are crazy!! Very funny

2 Likes

6 Likes

Of course I’m outta likes
Love her she’s hysterical too

4 Likes

Totally agree!

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I did with bliss genetics lol

4 Likes

Well, it’s not pot-infused, but I was checking out Goldbellys Sweets sale, which ends tonight, and found a Pumpkin Cheesecake from Juniors Bakery in NYC…so I HAD to order it! :rofl:
They also have Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie - which is a cheesecake ON TOP of a layer of pumpkin pie!
It looked really good! But had I ordered 2 cheesecakes i would have eaten them! :crazy_face:

Happy Growing Everyone!!

1 Like

Absolutely love zucchini bread. I can’t believe anyone would not love it. I will definitely use your recipe!! :blush:

1 Like

Ahhhhhh. Not typically a sweets person but I do like cheesecake and miss Juniors.

3 Likes

Well done, that’s 1 way of topping off that canopy! They look phenomenal :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Wow if that tent gets any fuller your gonna need a bigger tent. And you said that your freezer is over flowing now.hahahaha keep up the great work. I am not a zucchini person, but fried or steamed squash now you are talking.

4 Likes

That one is still on a mission , that a good strong strain right there , put a star by that one my friend cause she will take up that whole tent on her own if you really wanted her too that’s for sure , nice as always , you gravitated to the Jack’s pretty quickly, can’t wait to see them finish especially that beast in there , she will definitely be putting out all her cookies :blush: oh yes !

2 Likes

Well guys I think it is safe to say that I’m now 100% in flower :hibiscus:
RCC

CCRC

Yesterday I did another heavy defol. Took off probably 90% of the fan leaves. Been playing Russian roulette with my ph since my meter decided to break on me. So far so good. Leaves aren’t showing any negative signs yet so that’s a win in my book. I moved CCRC lights as far up as it can go, I also decided to max out my lights. Pushing 395 watts DLI is ranging from 45-65. I guess that’s all for now!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day :green_heart:

17 Likes

They are looking great u r killing it mam

2 Likes

Thank you sir :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Note to self : CCRC is a BEAST!!

OMJeebus I hope the stretch is over!!

:eyes: :fire:

3 Likes

It is a freaking beast! The Durban poison in it is strong! I’m thinking I have at least 2 more weeks of stretch before it’s done. But I am absolutely loving the way she is growing!

3 Likes

Amazing how your grow issues seem to mimic mine and the other way around. I just replaced my meter after seeing it said my rain water was -2.0 for a PH, finally realized that was off.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to mine! I went to ph my jacks and when I turned it on it was reading -2.00! Tried recalibrating it but as soon as it turns off it losses calibration.

2 Likes