Madam Calamity’s Candy Factory 🍬

there is NOTHING “great”(ed) about Zucchini , LOL… :smiley:

2 Likes

Freaking sweet! And thanks for the info on that

1 Like

Well son of a biscuit eating bullfrog!

2 Likes

No problem at all. Ima try your recipes soon 2 need new edibles for the wife.

2 Likes

LMAO lots in my family like Zucchini and the bread too. Never could get my tastebuds to like it even IF you try to mask it in bread/cakes. My tastebuds LAUGH (and repulse, lol) at your puny attempts of palate trickery :smiley:

4 Likes

I grow Zucchini in my garden so it’s one of the best ways to use them up before they go bad. It’s a win in my family and the only way my kid will eat it haha

4 Likes

Let me know if she likes it when you do! I’m curious what other people think since I’m the only one that partakes

2 Likes

If you have a dehydrator, zucchini chips are also a great way to burn through them…

4 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

Why did I not that of that! That’s a great idea thank you!

1 Like

Super cropped for the first time ever. Not gonna lie it was kinda nerve wrecking :sweat_smile: I was so paranoid I was gonna snap the whole thing off haha

11 Likes

They are beautiful. Have u shown Kyle your girls I knkw he would love seen his babies grow like that

2 Likes

Thanks man. No I haven’t. I’ve wanted to tho but I don’t have an IG account.

2 Likes

They’ll be fine !!! Looks like you did ok

I was nervous as hell the first time I topped a plant …
Now I wouldn’t think twice
This will prob be the same

3 Likes

Yea it won’t even faze her. I have no issue abusing my plants I’ve done a lot worse :joy: I know they can handle it. Now that I’ve done it I won’t be a worry wort next time. Those first time jitters are real :joy:

4 Likes

Understand it. Recently he been posting people growing his ladies and they all outside yours looks amazing and huge indoor

2 Likes

Yes they are !! I’m only trying to make edibles and I’m thinking too much about it lol

2 Likes

Maybe I can get my husband to do it for me :grimacing: he was the one that convinced me to order the seeds in the first place

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: he got great taste

2 Likes

Rabbit hole after rabbit hole :joy: it’s escalates quickly

2 Likes