Madam Calamity’s Candy Factory 🍬

Thanks and honestly I’m still not sure about one of the branches. It hasn’t wilted any further but it still looks like it’s hanging on by fibers when I checked it yesterday. I was honestly a little nervous to check today. I don’t want to keep messing with it and possibly make it worse if it is healing.

2 Likes

Thanks Tyler! I don’t really have an issue with bugs…until they find away into my house or my tent, it’s a big nope for me! Those :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: will be dead!

2 Likes

As always, looking awesome MadamCalamity Hopefully it’s just some tearing from a fan, had that happen several times. If not I’ve been a resident bug killer here lately, I’m stocked up on mosquito bits, sticky traps and Capt Jacks.

Thanks OG! When I first noticed it that was my first thought. I thought it was a possibility that the fan was moving the leaves to much and it was rubbing against the twine. I also thought that maybe I could of been a little too rough when tucking. Either way it won’t hurt to spray them as a precaution. Unfortunately I fell asleep on the couch about an hour before lights out last night. Gonna have to try and stay up tonight lol

1 Like

Never hurts to be cautious. I hear ya on the sleep. I’m up at 04:00 just to get an hour or so with my girls before work and by the time I get home in the evenings I get about 30 minutes before I have to drag my old tired ass to bed :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Just got done watering. Plucked a few fan leaves that were blocking new growth. I also checked my wounded branches and it looks like they’re going to make it! Huge improvement since a couple days ago! I think a happy dance is in order!

20 Likes

:joy: good to hear!

2 Likes

I’m out of likes Madam ….but I just did some catching up …I cannot believe how much bigger they are …From the last time I saw them …

1 Like

Thanks @Lacewing they have blown up! just caught up on your journal as well Congrats on your harvest!

Thank you very much

Yours look absolutely beautiful and super healthy …they must love the environment ypu provide !!

It’s funny I did some maintenance on my other plant and an hour later I could swear the buds bulked up …

Lol it just looked happier for the haircut

1 Like

Funny you should say that. I have a step stool in my grow room. I open the tent and sit and look at them. No one has heard my talking with them.

3 Likes

Hahaha did they talk back ??

That’s where the issues start

2 Likes

Well I really think they do. They smile at me too. :blush::blush:

Just look at that smile.

5 Likes

Thats so kind! It’s crazy how you can notice a difference so quickly! These plants always find away to amaze me! One of the reasons I love growing it!

Lmao that comment made my day!

4 Likes

It’s awesome if you spend enough time with your plants it’s seriously like you can understand them.
Looking good @Flitme

2 Likes

Thank You :blush:

1 Like

6 Likes

She has a really beautiful smile !!!

This made me smile !! I’m glad !

2 Likes

Gave them some tribus and fish sh!t today. Dialed in the DLI to 40 today as well.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :green_heart:

15 Likes

Looking good! The one on the left seems to be growing really fast. Which one is that?

3 Likes