Maching up strains to grow

None you have listed besides the Goldleaf. I have really enjoyed growing the Goldleaf :slightly_smiling:

may have miss ur post on technic ,if you posted . so how did you grow it .the article said it can be at all grower.

wanted to go gold leaf first .round cause of the write ups and picts on this site , and i did get a lot of adds from Robert about it lolol. but hungry postal equip ate package. and the gold leaf was one of the lost ones :cry: support was cool but took a little bit to straighten out . so am awaiting replacements, so had to run with something else .this run .

I have some growing in Hydro and another set in coco. I topped both in coco and lst’ed one of them to see the difference in growing. There is a couple of pics in the fun section of the forums with how the coco set is doing.

small up date the two boderliners two started two sprouted and the S silverhaze two stared and two sprouted in three days they had a 1/2" srpouts put the m in potting soil… the rainbow k been two days and two started and one cracked open one not yet , think may have drowned was late and i didn’t drain the paper towels proper .the one the cracked open the little sprout looks brownish think maybe dead if so wiil start two more .going soil temporaryless hassle till i have clones .then ill use my DWC for all of it.

2 Likes

@joshawa over here you might get some info and advice on the border liner strain. Hope that helps!

thanx ktreez420, good stuff . also i added 2 rainbow beans . Just for color …