M.W.P.P’s Grow journal

She looks fine, she is fixing to start growing. I’d let her go for 4 - 6 weeks depending on how tall she gets, and then time to flip to 12/12 for flowering.

She’s just settling her roots into the spacious new home.

2 Likes

Small tent at 3 weeks from sprout seems to be doing great what y’all think??? GSCE Auto!

5 Likes

Never had one this big while this young she just keeps growing every day it’s crazy!!!

3 Likes

Pretty!

2 Likes

She looks really good to me! I grew that strain, very nice.

1 Like

Here’s the rest of the grow how’s she looking? Last few pics r of the clone what yall think???

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good, and nice watering circles.

2 Likes

Looking good, and lookie the clone growing. Nice.

2 Likes

Had a quick question for everyone/does it seem as if the clone we used Kanye’s is growing right? Just seems to be growing very slow to me but then again we r used to autos and this is a photo. So what do I guys think is she growing normal or not???

1 Like

@Graysin @newt :arrow_up_small:

2 Likes

Looks fine, probably a bit small. I’d reduce the frequency of watering, probably.

3 Likes

Agreed. Looks OK, potentially slightly overwatered. She’ll be fine.

5 Likes

Grow is looking all good this first pic is of the auto we are running in the small tent by herself and the second is of the clone which we lightly Lst tonight as well! All plants looking healthy and showing growth/very confident our clone is taking off finally!!! Here they are what do u guys think???

4 Likes

Clone!!!

5 Likes

Looking good over there!

2 Likes

Looking good brother!!

3 Likes

Clones slowly but surely starting to take off!!!

4 Likes

She looks as if she may be in pre-flower already? What light schedule do you have her on?

2 Likes

18/6 I don’t see I but hopefully that’s not the case?

2 Likes