M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

I get what you mean. I guess there’s no limit to how long you could do that…

3 Likes

Everything is looking great kap!

1 Like

I hope so! :nerd_face:

There ain’t no way I could buy some more seeds at those price! So I’ll do my best to keep them going.
But now with the Sunkentreasure seeds, I have to take some hard decisions… Which ones am I going to flower and such nonsense…
I seriously need to win a new tent and lights… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I keep trying to win for ya! :rofl:

4 Likes

After 6 yrs the terps will fall off first then size of buds then potency also resistance to mold/bugs seems to drop off.faster with stress , hence the purpose of a mother as clones go thru the most stress a plant can survive while it roots

3 Likes

Just need to pollinate at the 6 yr mark and find a female that’s as close as possible to the original c.n. mom. I’ll try and get the triple cherry pollen from someone to keep her as pure as possible, then there will be lots of cherry seed around that one can count on

2 Likes

I knew I had read something about this… thanks Hoppie! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Np brother :facepunch: happy to explain what I know

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to be an extra good boy… :wink:

2 Likes

Your solid brother :pray: I can always send replacement if u loose her

2 Likes

How do you know??? :scream:
Did you talk with my gf…? :rofl:

And :

:rofl:

3 Likes

Good info, thanks Hoppie

1 Like

Truly my pleasure :wink:

1 Like

In the fun category this morning, I continued my @Arrow inspired training on Charlotte the 13th Ghost :ghost:.
I pinched and rotated the stem between each nodes so that each branches has nothing over it to block the lights… :nerd_face:

My goal is to try to give her a “spiral galaxy” shape, but very slowly and probably use her as a mother plant… if all things click together :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Cool idea! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Amen…reading420magazine you gonna grow beast from here on…:ok_hand::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry for the sound of the TV, but here’s Velcro, sharpening his fangs…

11 Likes

He looks like he’s a riot!

1 Like

He is one affectionate little guy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My little Super Critical Bud:

14 Likes