M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

Wait, I’ll go take a picture…

And the 2 bottom drawers are full of Cherry Noir jars… :nerd_face:

19 Likes

Make you some tincture or edibles with part of it

3 Likes

8 Likes

That’s the plan! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hows the Critical CBD smoke? Or is it for edibles.

2 Likes

Both actually. I haven’t made my infused oil yet, but so far the smoke is really good.
Kind of a velvety, peachy feeling about it, imo.
And the buzz can be quite intense and relaxing. It seems to help a lot with my back pain and the pills I’ve made for my girlfriend helps her sleep full nights regardless of her arthritis… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Good to hear thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Your ladies look spectacular my friend, congratulations on your latest give away victory, yet another notch on your IG belt :v:

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful fridge :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

:shushing_face: The grocerie bags are also full of weed… :wink:

6 Likes

Well that makes it even more beautiful :rofl:

3 Likes

The ladies are looking great!

Nice selections in the fridge. Looks like you’re well prepared to throw a party or shut down.

4 Likes

Freshly pressed Cherry Noir Rosin… :drooling_face:

See you soon, around those luscious :giraffe: :lips: !

20 Likes

Hey Kap so all those jars in the fridge - are they curing or storage, or both? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A bit of both! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Oh so (as discussed earlier on another thread) you cure in the fridge, but then you also leave the jars in there once they’re done curing? Is the only difference between your curing and storage that you’d be burping the curing ones? Or is there more to it and I’m over-simplifying it in my head :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

I know I’m nowhere near this stage but I’m such a forward planner, I want to start making sure I have the space and conditions for my cure now - or start getting what I need together…

2 Likes

That’s exactly it! Those in the back are the ones from last summer. So I finished burping them…
Those in the front were from last harvest, so I’m still keeping a close eye on them… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Nice, thanks buddy. And I see food in there so this is just normal running temps for a fridge?

Now to convince the Mrs to let me take over the fruit and veggies crispers sections :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl:… There’s no food in there… all the bags is “extra” weed… an old case of beer, a few newer cans of beer and some booze bottles…

But, for the temps, you’re right! :nerd_face:

9 Likes