M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

Why not??? Dabbing is better then smoking a joint. U lose all the flower part when u dab resins. U smoke the flower part on a joint how would the joint be safer smoking flower and paper verses just the main part of the plant that gets u high?? I just wanna know why that is a safer option in ur thoughts? I love dabbing i dont think ive really mich smoked flower since ive started dabbing. The taste is much cleaner imo. Not as hard on the throat when u hit it and one hit and u smoked enough to get u high instead of 20 coughs u might get one good one but thats all for a couple hours or more when ur ready for another lol. Have u ever tried a dab in any form whether it was a pen or a rig or a nectar collector?

3 Likes

I think amazon was referring to black market vape cartridges.

3 Likes

But she put dont press or anything. Thats still a better option that a joint. Even not as harsh on the lings as throwing a bud in a glass bowl and smoking it. Dabs r the shiznit.

5 Likes

My captain-- if u want a lil snack

5 Likes

Thanks, do I get a few Turtles for desserts? :thinking:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well, it’s now Official…
My next few grows are going to be sponsored by SunkenTreasureSeeds! :partying_face:

21 Likes

Very exciting news Kap!!! Well deserved opportunity for you!

7 Likes

That’s fricken awesome !!! Congrats my brother !!!

6 Likes

Congrats @kaptain3d

3 Likes

Great news my friend,
Well deserved and couldn’t happen to a nicer person :v:

5 Likes

Very cool. Can’t wait to see all the swag you’re going to get.:v:t3:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Congrats on the sponsorship my captain!!! And I knew u way back when… .
:blue_heart::cherry_blossom::person_cartwheeling::person_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

Yeah! I earned a Turtle Sandwich!
I feel special now!

And thank you everyone for the kind words! You are great! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Congrats Kap! Not familiar with them (I’m not familiar with anybody lol), but going to check them out. Know you’ll grow some great buds, cant wait to hear what kind of strains and lineage you’ll be growing! :v: :fist_left: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :crazy_face:

I’m so happy, you will all know when I drop those seeds. I will start a new journal! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Woohoo!!! Thats so great, much deserved. You will make them proud thats for sure! :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s very nice of you to say so Madame @hoppiebunny!

I will certainly do my best :nerd_face:

2 Likes