M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

Oh hey @kaptain3d. Ur first few dabs make it small ones lol. It will get u all warm and sweaty for a few good dabs. Ull break in shortly. Forgot to tell u yep pure bliss idnt it

2 Likes

Ur only getting maybe 2/3 of what u could get from it. Hair straitners have plastic that touch so the pads cannot be pressed super hard together. @CoyoteCody got a nice one like 114 bucks or something i believe it was him havnt seen his name out in a mi ute

1 Like

Codys taking a break from the forum. Its kinda my fault. I was arguing with Peachfuzz. It upset Cody and he dipped. But I think he’ll return when hes ready. Kinda a shame really cuz despite any of our disagreements- it doesn’t matter-- i still like Peachy!!

2 Likes

@kaptain3d

9 Likes

The bag itself is a one use, not worth trying to clean or reuse… go a head ask me how I know…:rofl:, I don’t use them anymore, got a lot better yield for personal with 2 gr smashed to a puck with a compression tool(forget the name) on just good parchment paper without the bag. Still get a clean golden results

1 Like

@Teacherttom1
Are you talking about that aluminum box that has a removable top and bottom and you press your bud in that before To make a puck and then you put that in the parchment paper and press it?

1 Like

The one I have is cylindrical with a screw handle, pretty common. Makes a pick about the size a little bigger than a quarter about an inch to inch and a half tall… But if your pressing more than a few grams at a time the bag would be necessary to confine it form messing up the result. That aluminum box I think if I’m thinking of the correct ones is to press the filled bag to a more uniform for easier pressing, so yeah kinda the same thing, just for larger amounts.

Well to be honest with you I’ve never dabbed I really don’t know what I’m doing I have a Vape I can Vape this stuff in so I’ll try that but I am more interested in using it for edibles which poses the question can you decarb it first or how do you decarb it after you press it?

1 Like

Vaping is not good for you, we had a friend who had a dispensary and vaped all the time and he died from his lungs being destroyed. Edibles may be your way to go and just smoke a regular joint don’t dab and press or whatever. Sorry I don’t mean to tell you what to do, just wouldn’t want you to get sick guess that’s the mom and grandma coming out. :wink::blush:

2 Likes

When did that happen, aren’t him and loco into gn and ig?

Or vaping the raw resin or actually vaping flower which is better for you because you’re not burning the bud and inhaling it.

1 Like

Well remember?? Peachy and I were discussing some stuff on ur page and we disagreed. And you told us to knock it off and one of us kept going. Im not saying which one lol.
But then we kissed and made up and a peaceful bliss settled over all the land. . . .
:sunglasses::v:t4:

1 Like

The girls in the tent are progressing well, the Green Crack is a bit skinny to my taste, but we’ll see :eyes: :wink:

Ztarburzt clone :

Cherry Noir :cherries: monstercropped :

The skinny Green Crack clone:

Ze Family :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

vos plantes sont magnifiques Kap! Of course I’m out of likes! (Guess it wasn’t a “regular” status thing🤣)

1 Like

Thank you very much! :smile:
Et ta maîtrise du Français est tout simplement excellente! Bravo! :nerd_face:

Lol, two years of French I, a French step mother and google translate help a bit🤣.

I need to work on it. Plan to take another trip back to Normandy and would like to show a little respect to my French friends by being able to speak a little French and not be the ignorant American

2 Likes

You’re doing a really great job of it so far Madame! :smile:

My grandmother was French Canadian Indian, not even sure what that really means🤣 but spoke French. Unfortunately she passed when I was around 3 so I wasn’t able to learn from her. And my step mother only spoke French to her mother when she didn’t want the kids to know what she was talking about😂 so I only picked up a few words because I wanted to know if they were talking about me!

I know some of the basics and I do try to speak as much as I can when in another country, just to be polite

2 Likes

And trust me, it’s really appreciated to see someone make an effort. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I was cheap and didnt get the compression tool and it does come in handy so i just kinda made a home madd device and it works gr8. Its made with some of my sons legos and it makes the perfect size swuare to b pressed on my machine. Lol. Was free i just have to push the pressure to make the cube not turn a screw. Works wonderful tho. If u dont have the tool and have legos give it a whirl ull b impressed lol.

3 Likes