M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

Have you finished other journals, at one point didn’t you have 3 going at the same time.

3 Likes

I finished 2 : M.I.L.K. : Man I Love Kush : Rise of the Babies! and M.I.L.K.: Revenge of the Nerds!
Which is basically one journal split in two because of the problems we were having with the forum back then…

I am almost finished now with my 2020 outdoor journal : M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

And I have all the rest in my current journal : M.I.L.K. : Playing with CDB and ogher fun stuff!

:nerd_face:

Oh and I also have the Monkey’s Underpants! and Strain Smoking Report ongoing…

7 Likes

A man of many hats :tophat::rofl::sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank you sir :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

My pleasure! :smile:

Some flash shots with lights off… :

Super Critical Bud CBD :

Green Crack :

And Ztarburzt :

14 Likes

Omgosh-- so lush and full. Dang Cap!!! U da man!
:+1:t3::cherry_blossom::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Oh, gosh… thanks :blush:

1 Like

Nice Kap, those buds are looking thick!!

1 Like

Gorgeous dude…:+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks @stlleaf and @Happilyretired! :smile:

1 Like

Simply beautiful Kap

1 Like

Thank you Madame @AfgVet! :smile:

Now I wish I had something like your grow room… I’m running out of space fast… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Tell the GF that the bed and bedroom furniture is going to have to go, you need grow space LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

I tried a couple of weeks ago… this is the result :

I may be allowed in the house when winter comes… :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

The more space you have the more plants you try to add!

5 Likes

So right!!!

Why can’t I have more of my precioussssss… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Im turning my shed into a grow room as we speak. I decided one 4x4 area wasnt enough. Lets add 12 square to the picture and make a few tents in there… im think two 3x3s and a big 4x8? Ill snap a pic when I get the OSB up in a bit.

5 Likes

New wall is up, left 4 1/2 ft behind it for shed junk, the double doors are over there. Gotta wait til tomorrow to get the ceiling put in, need help.

100’ of 3/4” pvc pipe and various connectors to start some tent framing, with a 3x3 first.

Damn junk Black n Decker broke when it fell.

7 Likes