M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

Man!!! Your tent looks so full!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg. Fm. Are u growing for an army???
:scream::+1:t3::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Funny, that’s exactly the same question my girlfriend asked me yesterday… :smiling_imp:

But most of my outside harvest will go towards experiments… I want to learn to make hash, rosin, vape juice and all the good stuff too. Canna butter, infused coconut oil, infused honey… So many things to try, so little time!!! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Nyasu! . . bill nye-- lol :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

All those frosty mountain tops! Looks outstanding in there

1 Like

Man… that solo cup kills me, pretty surprised at the growth! You definitely have to show that root ball when you cut that thing!!!

3 Likes

So am I and I will, my friend! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Mail call!

I will probably use it on the Wedding Drake :thinking:

8 Likes

Some more winnings??

5 Likes

That’s the Nutrients I won last week, they just got in :smile:

7 Likes

1562206504656 out of likes so had to bring this back…lol

3 Likes

Well, well… We have lift-off on the Wedding Drake! I shall name her : Daenerys :dragon:

8 Likes

:notes: here i grow again on my own :notes:
And hey hey Teach…been a little bit nice 2CU.

3 Likes

You to my friend, I’m always in the background :sunglasses: Lol

Does anyone have time to look at leaves with weird bright yellow splotches?? I have no clue. Its on the zkittle page, i can tag u. The guys name is budgel or something like that.

1 Like

Sounds like nute splash. Not sure if the thread you’re referring to though

Ty @afgvet. Ur pretty darn good without even a picture!!! Yeah that splash is how we’re leaning.

Quick check in the tent this morning :sunrise_over_mountains: :

About 38 days in flowers… halfway there! :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Dude how many more you got… your chopping somin every other day it seems. morning… Have you sailed the seas.of cheese latley?

3 Likes

Morning Senor Loco! :smile:

No, but I’ve been swimming in the coffee lakes! :crazy_face:

And aside from those little plants, I have a monstercropped Cherry Noir. a cloned Ztarburzt, 2 cloned Green Crack, I Bubba Kush (stax challenge), I Og Ryder Auto and my daughter’s practice Blueberry LSD, all of those are vegging and I have 1 seedling Weeding Drake that just popped out yesterday…

Technically, I have room to grow 3-4 plants… I think I may have fallen into that infamous rabbit hole… I think I got the red pill…

7 Likes