M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!

Watching !:eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m on board brother. Tuned to watching

2 Likes

Tx for the tag my captain!! Looking forward to ur new thread! :blue_heart::+1:t3:

1 Like

Lol Doggy!! :joy::joy:

is that the seed thats $32 dollars per seed? yikes please tell me i read it wrong

Thanks for the tag @kaptain3d , Iā€™m looking forward to watching.
@MrPeat I will definitely look into the Peach Puree. I booked marked it when you previously recommended it for my pain.

3 Likes

Yes you read it wrong. I can get 5 seeds for $39.13 for Peach Puree CBD.

Super Critical Bud CBD is also $39.13 for 5 seeds. Minus the shipping.

2 Likes

thank you i saw you recommended them before and i thought it was per seed! i was going to sit it out for a minute

2 Likes

And they have amazing rebates if you order from the original seeds creatorā€¦
I paid 110.00$ canadian for 10 seeds and I received 30!

6 Likes

Only way I would pay that price is for Tora Bora. No other seeds would work for that price. :+1:

2 Likes

i dont know what tora bora is. i am just learning all the diff strains. all iu ever knew was red and gold

2 Likes

all right kap! score!

2 Likes

Its my favourite strain as its for the Pros from Dover. Not recommended for light weights at all. Only recommended for high tolerance people and I happen to be one of them. :+1:

1 Like

no that would not be for me. i smoke a bowl and i am done

1 Like

Its mainly for Insomnia and pain control. :+1:

2 Likes

white widow saved me and helped me get off meds. i still need them some but no way like before

1 Like

I get my Tora Bora and another CBD strain and I can get off a few of my meds. Not all since I canā€™t smoke 24/7. My Doctor agreed with it.

But under a severe heat advisory for a week straight. So I may have to wait till August is over with as July and August both is extremely brutal. Already feels like 117 out and still rising.

I donā€™t know which CBD strain to grow. :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! CBD is fun to play with!

4 Likes

@kaptain3d you mind if i tag along iā€™m interested in CBD. I vape cbd juice and dry vape cbd flower for my Osteoarthritis.

1 Like

Every friendly person is more than welcome to come along for the ride!
I donā€™t know a lot, but I like to learn and I welcome all constructive criticismā€¦

I might also be a little weird sometimes, but itā€™s always in good fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes