M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Pre… :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy! I love it too… And the Super Critical Bud CBD should be really good too if we judge by smell… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine underway. Yours looks great. :+1:
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Ooooooh big basket o’ :cherries: :cherries: :cherries:

How much we lookin at here kap?

Here’s the results :

115 grams dried and trimmed.

So for my two outdoor Cherry Noirs : 125 g. + 115 g + 240 g = 8.4 ounces.
I’m happy with that, it could have been a lot worse with the bud rot starting to set in… :sob:

But I also got 110 g of trim and sugary larf that I’ll use for edibles… and this :

11 Likes

What do you do with the keif?

2 Likes

I add it to my joints and/bowls… just like hash.

I’m also looking into making edibles with it… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ok, I’ve just added it to my trim for edibles so far. Was wondering what else to do with it.

1 Like

Should have read : 125 + 115 = 240 grams = 8.4 ounces…

4 Likes

You could also warm it and press it together to make hashish… :smile:

2 Likes

I was wondering if it would stick together at all. How do you heat it?

1 Like

I read that you can squeeze it in parchment paper. Using a warmed up glass water bottle as a rolling pin…

Let’s just say I have a lot to learn, but now I have most of the “school” supplies I need :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking you don’t want to get it too hot. I’ll have to play around with it. I use to love hash back in the day.

Have you seen the video of an Afghan making hash? Someone posted last year. I watched it over and over.

1 Like

Yes, It’s a work of love…

Got to go… ttyl and have a great day!

2 Likes

Just a reminder my friends, Voting is open now in the October BOM…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Been there, done that :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

“…you had me at Purple Haze…”

Voted last night homeskillet supreme :v:

2 Likes

Nearly missed this - half pound of :cherries: will have you on Cloud 9 for the foreseeable future my friend

A pound :facepunch: for your 1/2lb haul

I’ve totally fell off - how bout the exclusive knowledge here?? Candyland was 10.4oz and Ice Cream Cake was 7.5oz in addition to the 6.3oz of MAC1 - will know soon how much Blue Angel Cookies i got :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Great hauls all around @kaptain3d @Green707Thumb. I like to see the fruits of all the labors of love.

Did you wash Kaptain3d? I’m not sure how I’m going to dry mine yet. If I wash then I almost have to cut up the plant if no wash I hang whole. I’ve never cut a whole plant up first to wash then dry. :thinking::thinking: