M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Not so much. It was so humid- my leaves were succombing to blight. After a paltry crop I pulled them all and threw away. My replanted/second season tomatoes are just now blossoming.

1 Like

You’re area is soo freaking humid! My sister is in the Tampa area and complained to me all summer🤣. Of course it’s not much better where I’m at.

Its my first ever garden. But my gf said many fl gardeners are complaining it was a v shitty summer for vegetables! I mean worse than usual.
I can tell u i wont try to grow anymore zucchini, cucumber, melons or anything in that family. The wpm was ridiculous.

3 Likes

It was terrible here as well. My peppers are just now really doing something. We didn’t get a single squash of any type and usually we have so much more than we can possibly consume. I had to buy zucchini to make Mr Vet some canabutter zucchini bread. And 4 tomato plants may have produced 6 tomatoes.

I had to harvest the Ztarburzt tonight… they’re calling for a solid week of rains… :man_facepalming:

That’s the 2 coat hanger in the front…

12 Likes

Awesome :+1: Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:
I’m pushing the ones I got outdoors as far as I can

1 Like

I hope you get better weather than here my friend! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But if anybody can do it, I’d put money on you! :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Supposed to be good at least for the next 10 days and we will go from there :v:

6 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

How many do you have outside still?

Now the only one outside is a Super Critical Bud CBD, but I put it out way too late and the buds haven’t developed yet…
But it’s nothing dramatic, I have another in full flower in my tent. So I’ll let her do her things and cross my fingers :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thats awesome!

Thanks, I will have a lot more tomorrow. I need to finish trimming it now… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Well then T.G.I.F !

1 Like

Tonight’s trimming session, courtesy of the Cherry Noir :cherries: :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Is this pre or post shake?

Congrats on the harvest Kap.
Very nice tray of nuggets brother. :clap::clap::clap:
And such primo smoke too. :drooling_face:
I really like the CN.
:v::pray:

2 Likes