M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Today’s trimming results :

292 g. of the Purple Haze.

This bag I’ll use to learn to make hash, hence the rough trim job. :nerd_face:

In total for my Purple Haze : 225 g. +292 g. = 517 g. So 1.14 pounds! :partying_face:

14 Likes

Outmotherfreakinstanding :+1:

1 Like

I find the later at night it gets, the rougher my trim job!!!

1 Like

Wow! Outstanding Kap. Job well done

1 Like

Just practiced some super cropping in an extra male. Super easy. Not sure what I was so concerned about🤣. The key will be bending at the right spot I guess.

1 Like

All right, @AfgVet is living on the edge… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m happy you tried, you just unlocked a whole new world of training possibilities

And if you “massage” the stem, with just a little practice, you can make them go exactly where you want without breaking anything! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t say it…

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :rofl:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for my females to go under their nets so I can put this skill to use. RAP uses super cropping for collecting pollen as well. Going to try and follow his style.:crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Oh, you said it!! Just don’t try it at “home”

1 Like

Super cropping is very easy once you get some confidence built. I hardly tie branches no mo it’s definitely my go to these days. AND lol I’ve practiced on males as well. Did this one Thursday I think it was. I got big tears on both sides but it was just dermal tissue and I didn’t even honey it up… shes back to normal already.

4 Likes

Seems simple enough now that I’ve done it

And that’s the Blueberry LSD harvested… :

Tomorrow night, hopefully, I will harvest the Ztarburzt… :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Pound👊🏼Plants 4TW!! Hazzah to the WeedKeep!!

And congrats on bringing the Blue LSD cross the finish line - that branch snap😱…

I had to d-check whose thread I was on after seeing ‘stem massage’ wisecracks lmao kap

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@kaptain3d Yea you budday!

I think Menorah :menorah: comes down tonight, saw some ambers this morning! :nerd_face:

More ‘work’ ahead of us, cheers to that🥳

2 Likes

@afgvet i practiced cropping on tomato plants. It didnt work at all on pepper plants. Those stems snapped easily.

All my training and bending and super cropping went really well on my weed. But when i supercropped my lil girl scout I killed her!! Now Im hesitant to do it again. Guess I’ll go bend a few maters.
:tomato:

2 Likes

I had an extra male today and will have more extra plants to practice on…many many more🤣. How did the tomatoes plants react to the training?

1 Like

Oh i forgot u said u have males. Thats the best to practice on, obviously!!!
The tomatoes formed knuckles where i supercropped them, very much like weed.
:+1:t3::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Cool. Did it help with fruit production?