M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Now that other city I would move to in a heartbeat. That’s a world class city. The architecture, the food and the women.

2 Likes

I can only agree my friend, but I enjoy my suburbs…

3 Likes

About 35°F it would have survived if the temps got warmer. It was a male, so thought I would donate him to science. I recommend 38°F nothing lower.

5 Likes

So how we looking out in Chillyville :cold_face:

1 Like

Well it’s presently 35 F. :cold_face:

Blueberry LSD :

Ztarburzt :

Cherry Noir 1 :

Cherry Noir 2 :

And the Purple Haze :

Have a great day friends :blush:

15 Likes

Beautiful just Beautiful Brother!!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

35°F??? Dang my captain! Keep ur buds warm, and ur buns!
:hushed: :peach: :fire:

5 Likes

I would trade you temps @kaptain3d. We have a cold front moving in so I am debating on which seeds I want to drop. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

We’re supposed to go back to “normal” temps next week… In the meantime, the colors are really coming out now! :smile:

7 Likes

Girls are lookin great brother :+1::+1:
Gettin full now.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Pappy! We’re going to be really busy by the end of next month! :rofl: :axe: :man_farmer:

1 Like

I hope so brother. :joy::v:

1 Like

Somebody check the local Missing Persons report near @kaptain3d - he’s been feeding his Purple People Eater again…

4 Likes

those are just stunning!

1 Like

That purple haze is a beauty, I feel envious.
We’ve been getting down right cold her in the morning too. Daytime high of 65 :roll_eyes: I love fall but it’s a bit early yet, it could wait a few more weeks.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I wish I could share her with a lot of you friends.
I’m very happy with her, very sturdy and easy to take care of. And I agree with you @GreenJewels … a few more weeks of warmth would be welcome… :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

A couple of shots from my girls at 6am this morning, only 32 degrees Fahrenheit outside…

Purple Haze :

Blueberry LSD :

Cherry Noir :

Family shots… :

14 Likes

They seem to be weathering the cold well my friend. Such beautiful colouration :yum:

5 Likes

The cold is really bringing out the purple haze colors. I love it!

1 Like

Pretty darn gorgeous :heart_eyes: ya know you got ot going on right??