M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Im sorry brother for not responding when I liked (no loved) this post!! But your girls are loving life!! Extremely great work!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Here’s Friday’s update on the outside crew… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We start with the Purple Haze (ICBM) : I should clean her a bit this weekend…

Then we have a Cherry Noir (Janis) starting to pick up speed since her transplant… :

We come to the garden where my Ztarburzt (Zeus) reigns over the tomatoes and green peppers!

Here we have the second Cherry Noir (Sahiba) that stretches leisurely, like the queen she is… :

Nearly finished… We now have a Blueberry LSD (Amy) :

And to complete the outside crew I have here the infamous Blueberry Auto (Prozac)! :

And dear @Tenga, this has been my footwear for the last 2 months now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Great looking garden !

1 Like

Looking good buddy except for the shoe pic (I hate feet nothing personal) lol… you’re going to have tons of dank to test out the Zong with!! Have a great day dude :v:

5 Likes

Nice sandals my captain!
So who is wearing the red shoes?? Who is that??

2 Likes

Thank you @jjs!

And oh Hell Yeah, @Dbpooper, you got that right! And also plenty of Smoke report to make in the new thread… where everybody is welcome to write their smoke report…

@Tenga, thank you, you big flirt! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The picture with the guy in the red shoes and the Zong, is a screen capture I made to show you guys the bong I had won. The guy is the one who made said bong… I don’t know him and he doesn’t know me… but with shoes like that, I want him as a friend!

4 Likes

Who me??? :innocent: wtf? Im just practicing my hula hoop and minding my own business!

5 Likes

Watch it, I heard that’s how you catch babies! :thinking:

and you have such a lovely new avatar! :rofl:

6 Likes

I just like the bizarreness of it!
“Why is ur avatar Kap’s foot?”
Shrugs. . .no idea. Lol It just seemed like the thing to do.

5 Likes

Guess who won another giveaway…

2 x 1 ounce CBD tinctures, 1 gram CBD shatter, 5 God of War seeds, some blown glass necklace and other

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Better go get you some lotto tickets dude!! Congrats that’s awesome.

5 Likes

WHOOOOOOSH… Captain Obvious here!

Just flew in to say nice farkin garden buddy

My veggies starting to go too but the Puerto Rican avocado tree lil sad still, wants higher RH but this ain;t the Caribbean lol we shall see how that goes

Will post pics of my humble setup soon

2 Likes

I just one another…
A dab rig, a box to carry it and a dab mat… :partying_face:

4 Likes

Dude that’s awesome brother!

3 Likes

um its time for you to play a lottery.

4 Likes

your plants look sooo beautiful. the cherry noir does look like she is a queen!

1 Like

I bought tickets. 66 millions draw! That would be nice… I would get to visit a bunch of you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :partying_face:

5 Likes

And the Cherry Noir smells really good too in flower, one of the greasiest I’ve grown yet!

3 Likes

14 minutes i get another like woo hoo

4 Likes

Pro stuff! Looking good and lush.

2 Likes