M.I.L.K.: Man I Love Kush: Rise of the Babies!

KUSHHHH! Love it, Im watching.

2 Likes

I set one up before I left for Vegas and I liked it so much I kept it running when I got back. I’m still adjusting how much for how long each time, but it makes things easier :wink::v::bear:

4 Likes

I’m curious to see that contraption! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I tagged you in the thread :v::bear:

2 Likes

Set to watching and taggin along for ride, good luck with the grow @kaptain3d

1 Like

I’m going to hitch a ride along also, hope that you don’t mind. I am set to watching. I would like to see @MattyBear contraption as well. Good luck and I hope that all is well. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

I’m still all out of likes but everybody is more than welcome to come along for the ride!

2 Likes

I’ve got 1, now I have none, like usual.

2 Likes

I hope this is allowed. But I will find out soon enough I guess.
A few weeks back, Boveda had a challenge where you got some cvaults and some boveda pack to test their products.
Now they are giving away free samples for US and Canada residents only…(unfortunately)
Hoping it’s allowed, here is the link :

So, if you never tried it and wonder if it’s as good as they say, now’s your chance to try it for free!

Admins, please feel free to delete if not allowed. No harm done!!!

1 Like

This is what I got! @blackthumbbetty try it out. It’s as easy as the first challenge! And everybody else that wants to try Boveda!

4 Likes

I think that I got in :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

@CoyoteCody, @Missiles, @MattyBear, @Myfriendis410, @Enlightened420, @imSICKkid, @Deusoboy420, @dbrn32, @Covertgrower.
If you use Boveda, go for that challenge! If you know anybody interested, let them know. It’s really worth it.
Please don’t get offended if I didn’t tag you, I just don’t know how to let everybody know!

3 Likes

I still have a bunch of Boveda packs from last years Cannacon event, but thanks for the heads up😉

3 Likes

Thanks brother. I entered the challenge before it ended :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

1 Like

I was accepted with the first challenge. I was just double checking if it was still going on to let my new friends know about it! And I saw that they were giving sample packs…

1 Like

It let me sign up. With all the harvesting I’ll be doing I figured why not

2 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

I do have a current supply on hand. I have 62% but I think I prefer 52%. So for the future orders I’ll be picking up the 52%.

1 Like

Hey @Hoppiefrog! I’m so sorry man, I thought I had tagged you for this… :confused:
But now I do! @Hoppiefrog, @Hoppiefrog, @Hoppiefrog!

I was considering copying it a 100 times to punish myself… :wink:

3 Likes

Here @Hoppiefrog, an update on the 2 Bruce Banner #3 you helped me saved :wink:

Yesterday, I gave them their last ''syrup" treatment :wink: I looked everywhere and I can find no more of those little buggers that had been pestering my girls all this grow! Thanks a million @Hoppiefrog!
Today, I rinced them thoroughly with only water. I intend to rince them every other day this week. Next week I should begin the flush.
When these ladies are out of the tent (after a rigorous cleaning and bleaching), the M.I.L.K. experiment will kick in second gear :nerd_face:

9 Likes