7 Likes

Here I am peeps;) @missles

4 Likes

Here’s a pic from earlier in the crop

I don’t have many on my phone but I will screenshot some and upload them here

7 Likes

Yay!! You made it :grin: I’m so glad!!!

3 Likes

I just remembered you can only make so many post within the first 24 hours. It’s their way of making sure you’re not a robot LOL after 24 hours is up you’ll be able to post all you want :grin: I forgot it happened to me too when I first started

4 Likes

I remember when that room was just partially full of little clones :wink: but look at those beautiful ladies now they are budding up real nice!

1 Like

Sure are can’t wait to start cropping lol. Less than 6 weeks to go lol.38 days I think :wink:

1 Like

It will be here before you know it! It’s right around the corner :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for starting the journal, I’ll follow along.

2 Likes

So one of the lvpk buckled under her own weight near the bottom :frowning: I had to splint her together. Fingers crossed hope she’s alright

2 Likes

Bamboo stake to the rescue!

2 Likes

Had a pencil within arm’s reach and tuck tape it’s all ghetto lol ,I panicked and grabbed what was near.i like to use bamboo and Teflon tape it stretches real nice

2 Likes

week 4 day 2 since flip.had to recalibrate my pen it was off and got 5 lvpk pissed off w potassium deficiency and possibly manganese as well

2 Likes

Soil pH is up to 7.5 how to lower soil pH in a rush with little flushing I have 25-30 gal pots and 24 plants to will only b able to flush one plant a day:( @MacGyverStoner pls help aluminum sulfate ?? Is it safe I have too much to loose here… Super stressed. My mentor is kinda lacking attention … We may need to chat

1 Like

@dbrn32 do you have any suggestions?

3 Likes

How did you measure the 7.5?

I think I would shoot for elemental sulfur over aluminum sulfate, if need be.

3 Likes

I used a proper soil pH test kit

3 Likes

I have horticultural sulphur is that the same?

3 Likes

I believe so, bag probably would say.

3 Likes

I’ll Google it it’s kinda vague it’s laboratory quality is all I know

2 Likes