Strains: Skywalker OG, Sugar Black Rose,
Blue Dream, California Dream.
Soils: Sky OG, CD in Sohum living soil
SBR, BD in Purple cow organics Indicanja
Vessals: 5 gal vivosun fabric pots
Ph: 6.49-6.79.
Ppm/tds/ec: 1399-1563ppm.
Indoor: 4x3x6 vivosun grow tent
Lights: 2x Spider farmer sf1000, 18/6, 22in distance to canopy, on 4pm off 10am.
Temps: 68-74 F
Humidity: 60-66% RH
Ventilation: 6in Cloudline T6 Exhaust,
4in A4 ac infinity intake, 6in S6 Oscillating fan, humidifier, central air set 73f, dehumidifier outside tent in makeshift lung room
Co2: n/a

So im at the point where i need a dehumidifier mostly when lights go off and when its raining outside, it cant go in tent cuz it adds too much heat. Ive heard about lung room and kinda rigged up a tote with a dehumidifier and 4in hole for the intake fiter it kinda helps

So what is your lung room setup or do u just put humidifier, dehumidifier and fans all in one tent?

3 Likes

I have an old dehumidifier like this. It sets outside the tent and keeps the room at a certain level. I never zip up the tent so it works great.

Attached to an inkbird controller

Low humidity is not much of a problem here so I rarely run the humidifier.

The inkbird works great, but you need a unit that will turn on and off without the need to press a button. If it can be turned on and off by unplugging and plugging back in then it will work.

5 Likes

I have a 50 pint dehumidifier in my lung room. I’ve had to leave it on 24/7 at times but I’m only using it during lights out now. I kick it on about 30 minutes before lights out and set it at 45%. RH can still get a little high when the lights off, but I have four fans in my 2x4. Good airflow goes a long way towards avoiding the problems caused by high RH.

5 Likes

Yea since last time it rain i havent needed humidifier and the vivosun dehumidifier i cant set it have these two but having hard time getting under 63

2 Likes

Any recommendations for dehumidifier that RH can be set and controlled by app?

1 Like

Probably best to just let the dehumidifier work to dry the air in the lung room. That’s where your tent is going to be drawing intake air from.

5 Likes

Ty Im just worried about flipping and its 60% rh still, i should be around 40-50% when flowering yea? Might have to upgrade

2 Likes

60% relative humidity is fine as long as you’ve got good air flow my tents always run in the 60s maybe 57 at the lowest if you get a tent nice and full it’s damn near impossible to keep humidity on point the key is good air flow above and below the canopy

4 Likes

60% all flower? Yea i was thinking airflow too i had just one oscillating fan above canopy just ordered a second 6in oscillating fan, so i put my 20in window fan but its to strong on 1 so i angled it above the lights at cieling But i think i need something under the canopy

2 Likes

4 Likes