Lunar Aligned Outdoor Organic Grow with Big123

Careful now… lotta girls dont appreciate that kind of compliment :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks @Big123 i gave mine a light feeding of high P bat guano and a last taste of some Coast of Maine Stonington fertilizer. I Vitazymed last weekend. Probably wait til next weekend to hit em again and either lay on some potash or Langbeinite

2 Likes

Thank you, I tried to grow them wide, these 2 sharing 100 gallon bag we are going tall and wide. ILGM Critical Mass taller one, Dos Si Dos the other.

@Oldguy

@Deez

5 Likes

I’m anxious to hear. I plant it to repel rodents lol

1 Like

This is blowing my mind. I’m just learning how to grow with the sun and the rain, and now I need to factor in the moon! It’s a deep rabbit hole……

2 Likes

The lunar force is just another way to align the grow for maximum impact.

3 Likes

I used to buy all that stuff, about the only thing I will buy now is seaweed extract. I basically use what came from the back of animals, compost and teas. I dont really need to buy anything anymore. My plants grow like weeds! Literally

3 Likes

Massive Seeds out of Southern Oregon. They are right up your ally. Check them out sometime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @HippieRunner1

Waxing Crescent Moon cheers :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

I did some super cropping and topping.

I released ladybugs :lady_beetle:.

Waxing Gibbous moon phase eve cheers :dash:

Wishing you all the best, thanks for visiting :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

When will you stop manipulating the plant? Such as topping ect. Jw :wink:
Plants are all looking amazing like always.

1 Like

Beautiful Plants :peace_symbol: Does Robert have a guide on how to supercrop pinch bud sites, other than cutting bottom sucker’s and fan leaves, I need training?

1 Like

Thank you @HippieRunner1 I am just doing it to keep the canopy flatter, and stop them from getting above fence height. Hopefully I will be able to stop doing it within the next 10 days or so.

I top dressed worm castings, seabird pellets, 12-11-2, and some Anderson’s Biochar with humic acid a few days ago.

Thank you @Nip

4 Likes

Thanks Man I appreciate the information! I’m Back to Cannabis School :+1:

3 Likes

@HippieRunner1 i picked up some PureCrop1 and have sprayed it one time, I could tell the plants liked it, thank you.

1 Like

I’m glad I was able to introduce you to a new product :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings☮️

I have done more topping and super cropping. They’re all in the early stages of flowering mode.

I am most grateful, thank you for visiting TGIF :dash:

9 Likes

Those are some nice looking girls, they should produce some nice Buds, my plants are in full Flower, we been having downpours , I’m concerned about rot , what do you think about using Neem this late ? Im doing a budwash do you think it will still mess up the taste of my weed?

2 Likes

Thank you @Nip

I have never used neem oil, I have heard that it’s not OK to spray it when they are in deep into flower because of taste issues, but I’m not sure.

I have sprayed BT for caterpillars and PureCrop1.

https://www.purecrop1.com/

I have heard folks spraying with HCO-Hypochlorous acid - to fight powdery mildew and bud rot.

This too:

https://agrowlyte.com/

6 Likes

I used Neem before the flowering started, Did a good job on insects, Now I’m just using Captain Jack’s, and it’s supposed to be safe up to harvest, i been inspecting my New Buds closely and I don’t see any brown spots, that subject to change, I’m not going to use Neem , I’m going to order the Pure Crop i should have it in a few day’s, couple of years ago I had a Giant Top Cola from a Super Skunk. notice the top in the picture i lost a chunk of it , due to Rot and I didn’t see it until I harvested it

4 Likes