Lunar Aligned Outdoor Organic Grow with Big123

Thank you @Fatz1973 much appreciated :rainbow::four_leaf_clover::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Those are Nice excellent grow ! Only 2 more plant’s left for me, can’t wait for next year’s outside grow ,so i can apply some of the knowledge i have learned, I need to get in on some of the moon phase, my grandmother went strictly by the Almanac when planting her garden, never plant vegetables on flower day ! I would say weed mabey different you want Flowers!

3 Likes

Yumummy @Big123 really awesome garden
Thanks for sharing
Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you @Blackmoon @Nip

4 inches of rain will tide them over for a while.

I have been working on tying them back up, it looks a little better now, I took below picture this morning.

I have been defoliating a bit too.

The sun :sunny: came back out in the afternoon today and dried them out quite well. Wet plants are stinkier for sure.

I am most grateful :four_leaf_clover::dash::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

That’s a descent amount of rain @Big123
Hopefully that sun’s back and stays back til the finish line now.
How far off are you now.
I feel like I’m a pregnant woman asking another pregnant women how far off the baby’s due.
I’m not though 8m not even a woman lol
Anyway hope it goes well and you got them dried out enough.
They will have loved that rain.
Get ready for the swell hay.
Cheers

1 Like

Dam 4’ of rain, I don’t believe I have gotten 4’ all summer. Looks like they are purking back up. :moneybag: Good luck too you.

2 Likes

Thank you @Blackmoon & @Dforce

Seriously, 4 inches is a lot of rain :cloud_with_rain: to receive in less than 24 hours and it feels strange not having to water the plants. I am letting them ride until things dry up for a bit :four_leaf_clover::rainbow:

I need to spray BT and PureCrop1 again after we get a few warm days…maybe this weekend. I am most grateful for the weather forecast :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best :four_leaf_clover::rainbow::peace_symbol::partying_face:

I am most grateful :rainbow::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Your weather outlook is what mine was the last 7 days. This is now.

3 Likes

Yikes, no bueno, Amigo :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Going to make it a bit tough. I can close the greenhouses up for the most part, but doesn’t keep the cold out. If it gets much colder I will have to put the heater in there, don’t want to have to do that. :rage: But at least have the option.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to run a heater either. I have considered doing hoop house style greenhouse, though I am not ready yet.

3 Likes

Your plants look great @Big123 to have great looking plants you got to be a good grower.
Cheers

2 Likes

Beautiful plants!! Got a couple of inches of rain myself yesterday. Got down to 43° last night. Can’t go check my BD this morning because I rolled my ankle yesterday taking my dog out to pee. He is fine I was holding him like a football and I don’t fumble. However I did hit the deck pretty bad in the mud. Ice, rest, hash in that order. Should be up and at em again tomorrow. Getting too old for injuries. Great grow you should be :100:% proud of that garden!!! Now I am itching for spring again!!

3 Likes

Hallo Big, i see you wanna harvest on new moon, I’m beginner to lunar growing, this year is my first real year doing things on a lunar schedule, I’ve read that just after full moon is the best time to harvest, so I’m curious to understand why you wanna chop on new moon!

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

The waning moon phases helps with thickening and ripening of fruits. I only have 2 plants that will be close to ready for chopping on the 9/25/22 New Moon in Libra.

With the nearly 4 inches of rain earlier this week, the plants are not even close to needing water again. I may wait until Monday the 26th to chop, air and Fire :fire: sign moons preferable for harvesting, it will still be in Libra on Monday. Sometimes plants will finish near the new moon, I chop them when they’re done, I don’t go blindly.

The new moon can be a great time to start the curing process because things tend to be drier.

2 Likes

Thank you @Fatz1973 much appreciated :rainbow:

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer man! Much appreciated :v:

2 Likes