LUNA-tic and The Perpetual MIRACLE GROWs…

Aww ive done that a few times so far with the outside girls. Some branches made it, & some i lost lol. Oops :laughing:. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Knock knock…

Guess who?

SUPER LEMON HAZE dat’s who!!!

12 Likes

Welcome Ladies :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

@NUG61 now hopefully I won’t f this up….:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Came across another fully blacked out fuzzy caterpillar…Wonder what’s the environmental conditions that affect the size of their orange stripe or lack there of???

6 Likes

eat it lol

1 Like

I could be wrong, but Banded Woolly Bear Caterpillars (produces an Isabell Tiger Moth) have an orange band…and it is a folk lore that the size of the band can indicate the severity of winter (all black supposed to be very harsh winter). However, that is false.

Now the all black ones are a totally different caterpillar… it is probably a Giant Leopard Moth Caterpillar.

There are other caterpillars it could be… probably 7 or 8 different types of “woolly caterpillars”

7 Likes

@BudzMS I’ll wear it like a little Hitler ‘stache lol….

3 Likes

lmao, when i was in Germany, and i would get some crazy stares and i would put my finger across my upper lip and they would get so mad at me lol

1 Like

@BudzMS The Most Notorious Mustache in the History of Mustaches!!

3 Likes

I believe you’re going to get her done :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

you are correct Sir lol

1 Like

This is very interesting thanks for sharing!! My daughter and I had two or three on the striped one last year we were gonna try to see what they turned into… but the makeshift box got knocked over by the dogs and we lost them :man_shrugging: Giant Leopard Moth sound cool I’m going to go look it up now lol

Edit… @Fieldofdreams you should definitely try to make something for it… those are beautiful!!

2 Likes

Anybody ever just collect up a pile of calyxes and smoke’em?? In the name of science and all….:face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

Have a Bract Attack! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Well… How’d it smoke?

2 Likes

@Newt well I wish I had a magical story of my evening but I just got high. Nothing special but I did hope for it.

11 Likes

Just slow trucking through this wet azz MD summer.

12 Likes

7 Likes