Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

@RubysMom lol I probably have a couple lbs from last summer that are pretty ridiculous Easier to grow unmolested when you have a phat stash lol. That and I’m not nuking buds that aren’t matured n cured lmao. But I’m super interested and intrigued with this GSC. Soon enough…. :wink::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Anybody else dig mushrooms? Little cluster of neatness here lol!

6 Likes

Wow those are cool!

2 Likes

@Beck I’m an oddball. I love all neat looking plants. Could have a little Smurf Village under it lol.

3 Likes

Cool. I have to rid anything that resembles a mushroom asap. Ruby hunts and eats them. Like a damn truffle pig. Then we have to dose her with peroxide and watch the pukefest!

2 Likes

Do you know the name of that mushroom? Does it have white gills? Looks like an Amanita… Probably not :v:

2 Likes

Smurfs or Fairies :woman_fairy:

2 Likes

@nmgeo I’m not sure. When I get home from work I’ll take a good shot of it and try and do a google image recognition thingy, maybe I’ll get lucky.

2 Likes

@OGIncognito I love that your a defender. Different threads, obviously not here. But you always stand up for the Community in general. I respect the heck out of those moments. I’ve seen quite a few Sir. Your are an OG.

3 Likes

Appreciate those humbling words Brother! I think I know the post and comments you’re referring to. I’m over this guy and his arrogance and IQ in the 99% and I’m an anomaly :poop: :love_you_gesture:. There should be an AHole badge :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Sun nuked those bad boys today. That was sure short lived……but they’ll live in here FOREVER lol!!

4 Likes

Even petrified they still look kinda cool

3 Likes

Just beautiful glad you got the photo…

2 Likes

So I was concerned with how dense these GSC structures were so I took out the centers tonight. They’ll breathe better now and it’ll also reduce the chances of mold.

5 Likes

Better make sure no one can turn that overhead fan on… :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

I love mushies! We go foraging every spring and fall. Those are most likely Parasola plicatilis (or pleated Inkcap) they self decompose after they drop their spores. Of course, I tell everyone not to try and I’d based on 1 photo. I would need to see the underside and where the stipe meets the cap, a spore print, and of touch and feel and smell.

Edit. Oh and I just read the next post LOL, yes they die very quickly.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic from a foray last fall. Spicy Russula
Native American Indians used to dry the caps and use like Cayenne

3 Likes

Good call Caligurl I think you hit it right Parasola plicatilis… nice identification :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve learned a lot this last year by going on forays with a local mycologist. Really there are only 2 mushrooms that cause 95% of all mushroom deaths… the biggest being an Amanita phalloides ‘ Death Cap).

Here’s a pic of a beautiful specimen I found… not the best pic cuz I just took a pic of it that was on my phone. Perfect specimen nonetheless.

https://mushroomgrove.com/13-deadliest-mushrooms

Always good to know, at least, about the poisonous ones LOL. Interestingly enough that8 there is a difference between poisonous and toxic. Technically all cubes are toxic… the psilocybin is the toxin. In Amanita Muscaria (Christmas mushrooms) the toxin is Muscimol and ibotenic acid. Both toxic effects include hallucinations…

4 Likes

I lived in Florida for years and besides growing in cow shit a ez way to tell if magic is pinch the edge.If it turns dark purple it’s magic.

2 Likes