Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

5 Likes

So I’ve had it with the runoff overflow messes in my tent from my shallow saucers I was using and bought 4 round oil drain pans. Super cheap, deep and my risers fit perfectly in there!! So stoked!!

7 Likes

That’s what I use indoors! The ‘risers’ are plant caddy’s on wheels

1 Like

Quietly just trucking right along….

7 Likes

Your girls are looking great and healthy

2 Likes

Well looky looky at who the f#ck showed up to the party….whole yard full a sh!t they could gnaw on but here they are on every one of my girls. Well let the F#CKING GAMES BEGIN!!!

6 Likes

They def. know what the good sh8t is… my buddy is fighting bugs and spiders too :sunglasses: hope you kill dem sons a beaches.

2 Likes

Okay, that makes sense but I’ve always thought tails down so the root goes straight down. Now I’m thinking :thinking:

4 Likes

clearly have a few stragglers but in this Class we have no child left behind lol

:rofl::clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: made me smile :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck.

1 Like

@Beck so the theory is that the tail will swing around chasing gravity I guess. It is a pain in the azz removing a seed casing especially for people who aren’t comfortable growing ‘anything’ much less these prized gems were growing lol!! :sunglasses::green_heart::wink:

1 Like

@Newt I don’t remember them being here this early last year? Never a dull moment with these ladies I guess.

1 Like

I haven’t broken a Helmet head Yet lol but would definitely prefer not to have them. Thanks for explanation
:v:

1 Like

No games here @Fieldofdreams it’s time to amass for war, sonsabrittches always single out the best stuff to pillage n blunder. Good luck my friend, stay lit.

1 Like

Me thinks @Fieldofdreams gotz more skilz than suggested above. Tap down to avoid helmet head, is old school trick there, been using myself on seedlings for years. He left a couple other tidbits along the way…he b holding out on us??? maybe, perhaps, idk??

2 Likes

Does anyone else think that not having the adjustment controls on your phone instead of the scope is STUPID!!! Every adjustment wiggles the damn scope and f’s up your perfect money shots……:confounded:

These are middle bud sites and I’m about done with these girls. I’m tired of messing with them lol. Tomorrow’s 120 days and I think I’m just gonna chop and hang. Time to move on. Any thoughts are appreciated, I just can’t believe these autos, even if they are in 7 gal pots, can really be going this loooooong lol.

1 Like

Anyone ever grow Lambs Ears? Isn’t is funny how similar these flowers stack up like colas lol? Betcha more than a few have fired’em up for a test run before lol!!

4 Likes

I don’t out mine in upside down but I put them at a little bit of an angle so the have to rub their ‘helmets’ giants the dirt a little. But if they get helmet head, I spritz lightly with water, was about 5 minutes then take a pointy tweezer, close it, slide it (closed) under the helmet and let the gravity of the tweezers re-opening to spread apart the helmet. I’ve had 100% success rate getting the helmet off.

2 Likes

@Caligurl Thats a fantastic game plan!! Next helmet I have to deal with I’ll give that a shot!! Thanks for the share!! :+1:t2::green_heart::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup, if it doesn’t come off easily, spritz again, wait and try again… usually twice is the max you have to do it.

2 Likes