Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

@Grumbleman yo how you making out dawg? Still drying or you on to the cure? Any changes in the smell?

Dmannnn so frosty

@SilvaBack203 and no amber lol at 106 days.

1 Like

Nice flowers! What kind are those autos? Do u leave lights on 24? or 18?

1 Like

Those are Girl Scout Cookie Autos. I ran 18/6 from 2/27 up until recently. About 2 1/2 wks ago I went down to 16/8 and then a few days ago I again switched down to 14/10. I know everyone says autos are good to run blazing all the way through but I ‘feel’ better trying to simulate Fall lol. Each reduction was 1 hr less in the am and 1 hr less in the evening. Idk if it is making a difference anywhere but in my head lol.

How’s your dry going?

Its going good. My stuff smells amazing

1 Like

@Grumbleman EXCELLENT. I think the hay smell is just the chlorophyll or whatever dissipating from the plant. Glad to hear you e turned the corner!! Next will be your smoke report lol!!! :sunglasses::fire:

Yeah buddy! I think it was mostly the dead water leaves. Once i exposed the buds, then they smelled great. I got a Citrus smelling one, which i think is my Silver haze. Then i Have my purple haze which smells like berries, sooo delishious! Like fruitloops or fruity pebbles cereal. Ive got 5 more plants going. I bet i yeild over 4 pounds

2 Likes

@Tbusch scroll up and you can see how I lst and lollipop my inside grow.

1 Like

@2Goldenpaws heres where I keep my stash lol

1 Like

Morning kiss goodbye and off we go!!

Cocoa Marvel Hibiscus :hibiscus:

7 Likes

Crazy windy here this morning but the girls are handling it well. Lotsa flex lol.

And last but not least our shortie of the bunch lol…

7 Likes

Hope your all having a fantastic Fathers Day with your families!! Got a little stir fry going here!! Yum!! :yum:

6 Likes

And now the shrimp and fried rice…!

12 Likes

Oh yum :yum: :heart_eyes: Happy Fathers Day

2 Likes

Girls look good and damn that food

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 thanks bud. My outside girls took a helluva beating from the wind yesterday, had to tie 3 of them to stakes lol. Those roots weren’t ready for Mom Natures wrath! Feeding them now. :+1:t2::green_heart:

2 Likes

Without the labels these would be indistinguishable from one another. Hope they flower differently.

4 Likes

My girls been going thru it. Just glad i was able 2 keep em 2gether

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams There is a reason they call her “Mother” Nature…

2 Likes