Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend

I am with you on that. Started out with just the Plugable 2 USB. Bought through Amazon.
I didn’t care for flex stand it came with. It vibrated to much at high magnification so bought the aluminum stand I show in the picture. Of course the next purchase was the tripod. Stable, lots of height adjustments and the extension arm makes it nice to get up close to the buds when still on the plant. With the purchase of the separate stand I basically doubled the USB’s price. Although I takes good pictures, I would belief comparable units with a fixed stand would do just as well. Do get a stand that can lock in position and fine adjust up / down. I use both features a lot.

1 Like

@beardless… Being able to do micro adjustments raising and lowering the camera seems like a huge advantage to me…:thinking:… Time to buy a new toy…

1 Like

I enjoy it. See some amazing things. Oh, you can use it for other than just trichomes. Just not as much fun. Good luck in your search for one.

@beardless … If I can’t find one I will build one…
I made a rod with a ball on the end of it to use with a mag base that I can put on a ladder or anything else Depending on how high or low I need to put it… It works real good for getting the shots of the bud on the plant but what you’re using will really improve fine tuning for super close photos

Still haven’t set up mic stand,
but I’ve been practising.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Like them

Ok here’s a few shot of Prozac!
Blueberry Auto (my first auto ever…)
7th week flowering, grown outside .

The bud :

The diamonds:

20200801_071254

20200801_071310

20200801_071519

6 Likes

Very nice brother…awe photos…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I just posted a bunch more to https://ilgmforum.com/t/northern-lights-flower-2nd-installment-scrog/47198![S20200802_0001|690x388](upload://aLuTQPldKbLqkNBFUXGuEIbbhAX.jpeg)

4 Likes

My new stand will be here today to use with my little camera… :hugs: So I’m gonna refrain from posting any more Photos of trichomes Until I have very good pictures of ripe bud…(maybe)…:joy::rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::thinking:

1 Like

Decided to add them here directly

10 Likes

Nice shots! I have to finish my tripod setup after the move.

Really nice! :star_struck:

Why am I looking for Nemo?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

… Once again spectacular…

1 Like

So im a first time frower in stage 1. What would you expect the thc content would be on a beautiful plant like that?

Gelato strain.

No close ups yet waiting for all pistols to turn brown

2 Likes

8 Likes

Nice n frosty…:sunglasses::v:

Very nice