Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend

Thanks for tagging me in. Awsome pictures . . . I can tell right now this thread is going to cost me some money :joy: lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! Ill get some pics here shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely Candy Cream

11 Likes

:eyes:
She’s beautiful :green_heart:

2 Likes

$$ well spent is worth spending.

1 Like

Seeing all of these great photos took me back a few (actually many) years, before kids, life’s responsibilities, just chill’n, headphones on, smoking and - YOU GET THE IDEA

4 Likes

Like I said - more than just me would appreciate seeing it. :sunglasses: :sunflower:

Do you remember the above statement sir…well back at you…:sunglasses::v:

Yes I do. Actually was going back through your thread the other day. This was your idea. I just followed up. You once mentioned insomnia. What the hell, I have been up for almost 3 hrs. Strong believer in naps. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

And that was your idea…:joy::joy::joy:
Well brother, I don’t really need an excuse to grow…but insomnia is as good as any…I feel ya on that…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Black D.O.G day 60

16 Likes

Awesome Db, those are killer…and a steady hand…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

3 Likes

In keeping with the theme, they put a twinkle in my eye. They are packed and loaded.

3 Likes

GG AUTO, early harvest (bud rot)

20200729_094644152 20200729_094743312 just trying to get the other 15 to the finish line.

2 Likes

It is a shame. It was getting there. Good luck with the remaining ones.

1 Like

This was the last grow. Purple Haze. @Hoppiefrog that’s some ridiculous frost on those leaves :flushed:

9 Likes

How much longer did you let her go?
Boy, the stems have a lot of color!

Absolutely beautiful.
Can i ask what your using to take these amazing photos.
Cheers
Blackmoon

If the inquiry was intended for me I use a Plugable 2 USB scope see post 37.
If asked of @ReconBravo

Fantastic photos you took with thismicroscope. Where you get. Watts it called.
I took photos last season with my macro cannon lens.
Without a tripod. Oh the frustration and patients it took to get the focus and keep it while pressing the shutter the weight of the camera body would max my ability to keep still at such fine close up of the trichomes but i love that world inside the bud looking at its magic hidden beauty

3 Likes