Lucky three leaf?

One of my gelato autos just popped and to my suprise it has three leaves. First time in 20 years I’ve seen that. Hoping to get some kind of giant mutant!!

12 Likes

Hi there. Nice start

4 Likes

cute little triploid. i see lots of defol in your future

6 Likes

Pretty cool

2 Likes

Wow. Cool beans!

Does anyone know if that 3 node weirdness continues on to the next node…and the next and the next?

PS Can you send me the plant itself? LOL I’m envious. :sob:

Too bad it’s an auto or you could clone it and make a fortune. ( Well… sort of)

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy @Reeferleafer I had 1 plant do this to me back in '91 or '92???

Yes, every set came up in 3’s, staggered just like they do with 2’s. I was extremely lucky that it was a female, and took a dozen clones (3 survived). It was the BEST bud I had grown, they came out like dense pine cones, super sticky and tasty. We moved shortly after that and I had to give up growing for 25 years and lost that strain. No clue what is was other than an Indica plant.

Hope she does well for you! She will be special!

2 Likes

Great story!
@Spudgunner

1 Like

Hoping so. And shame it’s a auto. Either way. I’ll keep posted on how she’s doing.

2 Likes

@Reeferleafer

Can you please tag me and keep us posted with pictures. I’m dying to see these progress to flower

1 Like

Set to watch. This is going to be interesting.

1 Like

@Reeferleafer

Any update on the 3-leafer?

Is it still alive? Photos?

2 Likes

Any update on the the lady?

1 Like

@Reeferleafer

Reef, don’t be a slacker man! Hahaha

I want to see an updated picture of your three-leafed freak!!

Throw me a bone…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like he hasn’t been on the site for a couple of weeks. I’d like to see how it is doing too.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late post. Work and personal stuff has had me swamped. As far as the little three leaf it has turned into this giant fox tailing lollipop looking thing. Smells great but the bud structure is wacky as hell.

2 Likes

3 Likes

OH WOW brother! That’s awesome! Been waiting for you to chime in. I’m happy she made it to this point. @GrnyGrows would love for you to post this on her thread. Never seen anything like it :joy:

3 Likes

This plant is awesome. So very strange. Please post it to our Strange Plants page Bizarre Plants -- You Got One? Autos or Photos, Show 'Em

Love watching her get to the end.

2 Likes

Will do. She is a strange one.

1 Like